62

jisung felt a chilly breeze go past him as he exited his dorm to go to seorin's. he looked around for the source before his eyes finally landed on the open window at the end of the hallway.

"should've atleast worn a full-sleeved shirt," he muttered to himself, walking towards the window to close it.

he was dressed inappropriately considering the cold weather. a black t-shirt and grey sweatpants wasn't an ideal outfit to wear when the forecast predicated heavy rain and a chilly storm.

with no particular thoughts in his head, he walked to his girlfriend's dorm, just two floors below his own.
he ran his fingers through his newly dyed hair, smiling at the soft feeling.

seorin put in shit tons of conditioner in his hair as they were washing out the dye since she said she 'didn't want his hair to dry up like McDonald's fries when you leave them in the refrigerator.'

before he knew it, he was on seorin's doorstep. he reached for his phone to call her but the door already opened and he was met with hyemin and three of his girlfriend's other friends.

"oh, hi! are you here to get your jacket?" hyemin asked, opening the door wider as the rest of the girls followed her outside

"yeah.." he furrowed his eyebrows, "where are all of you going? and where's rin?"

"we were all craving pizza so we're going to get some. seorin said she can't stand up because of her cramps, doesn't want to come with us. she's also really moody right now so we didn't want to convince her and start an unnecessary fight," yasuko answered.

"but she probably won't lash out on you, don't worry!" meihui quickly added, noticing his expression change into a more worried one

he nodded and thanked them as they left before her entered the dorm, looking around the nicely fragranced space and walking up to seorin's room.

he softly knocked on the door, pushing it open to see his girlfriend curled up into a ball on her bed. he heard small sniffles from where she had covered herself with her blanket.

"oh, baby.." he mumbled, making his way over to her and lifting the blanket to get a look at her face stained with runny mascara and smudged makeup
"what happened, love?"

she only stood up and wrapped her arms around his torso, burying her head on his chest as she let out audible cries this time. he felt his heart get heavier with every sob and hiccup.

jisung brought his hand up to rub her shoulders for comfort. he wasn't sure if he should've said something or stayed quiet, resulting in him doing the latter.

"they hurt so bad, jisung" she finally said, "i couldn't even go out with everyone else and like-" she stopped to swallow the lump in her throat, "i really want to spend time with my friends but i feel so shitty for being held back by some dumb period cramps"

he cupped her chin, tilting her head so they made eye contact, "seorin, they're really understanding of your pain- and it doesn't mean you should feel shitty because you have cramps. you're really amazing for putting up with these, love. let's try reducing them, hm? where's your hot water bott-"

she cut him off by shaking her head and leaning her head on his shoulder, "no. i don't want you to move. you're warm."

he could hear her pout in her tone, softly chuckling at the request.

"all this because of a stupid, small egg in my womb" she huffed, "i can't wait till the day my period ends, i swear"

"i mean," jisung started in a playful tone, "i could be of some little help but it'd only work for like nine months- ow!"
"you deserved that hit. pervert. weren't you the one telling people we aren't gonna fuck?" seorin looked up at him with a questioning look