41

the couple was now washing the dirty dishes together, talking about nothing specific but still deeply engrossed in their conversation

"i honestly think that birch and dark oak are the best Minecraft woods," she said, "they're just so classy"

"okay but acacia has always been the most colorful one so it's automatically the best" jisung argued
"yo but did you check out the new update? they added more woods- with different colors"
"wait really?!"
"yes, really! and they also added a new mob called the warden which is basically impossible to beat"
"that sounds so cool"
"wait- how do you not know about this ji it was all over the internet!!" she exclaimed, turning to him with her mouth agape while he just shrugged

"i guess you'll have to show me the new updates sometime then," he turned to her and smiled as he watched her put away the last of the dishes and dried her hands with a towel

she was clueless of his eyes following her every move, wiping the countertops while she was at cleaning.

all he could think of was his future as he watched seorin. their future.
jisung couldn't say anything for sure when it came to the time that was yet to come but he knew he wanted her to be with him through everything now that she was in his life. he wasn't going to let her go. he'd do anything- everything to keep her, to protect her and he knew he'd always love her

"why are you looking at me like that?" seorin asked, snapping the taller out of his trance
"like what?"
"like there's only one good ice cream flavor left and you're about to eat it"

he chuckled at her statement and moved closer to hold her in his arms.
she didn't question it, returning his embrace and resting her head on his chest.

"stay the night" his deep voice let out

she stayed quiet, trying to digest his words. she could feel the heat rush up on to her face and ears as she held back the urge to squeel at his offer.

"stay," he repeated and pulled away to make eye contact with his girlfriend, "please?"

"I," her words got stuck in her throat, "I'm here," it was barely a whisper but he heard it.
"I'm here, ji, I'm- I'm staying"

he smiled and leaned down so his forehead rested against hers, their eyes still hadn't broken contact.

"you drive me insane, park seorin. I'd do anything to be yours in every lifetime and universe," he breathed out, "each and every single atom of me reaches for you and loves you, seorin. you're- you're everything, my love- there's you in everything beautiful and i," his voice wavered, not really understanding the depth of his words- or rather his feelings.

and right then a small hand gently caressed his face as he struggled to pour out his feelings into words.

"ji.." seorin looked up at him with her eyes glistening from tears that formed from the impact he had on her, "ji, i- thank you, jisung"

he lightly shook his head as he reached to hold her hand that rested on his cheek, rubbing it softly with his thumb, "i love you, seorin- I don't know how many times it's enough to say but i love y-"

the sentence cut short by seorin tip-toeing to reach up to plant her lips on top of his. the feeling was oh so soft but thrilling at the same time. their stomachs both twisting and turning in anticipation as the two shared the precious moment together.

just as seorin was about to pull away, jisung pulled her back from her hand he held, arm sealed around her waist and head turned to the side to kiss her from a different angle, loving the taste of her cherry chapstick and the feel of her soft lips against his own plump ones.