105

find the club with the least members. that was hyemin's mission now. she walked the whole art block; every single floor and observed every single bulletin board to find a club with a club with less than 5 members so she could avoid contact with jaemin at all costs.

to her misfortune, all the sheets were filled with details from different students who wanted to join. she could try going to the science block to locate more posters for vacant clubs, but they'd all be STEM related- and she didn't want that.

there was one place left to look, though. the library was where hyemin was headed at the moment. she heaved a sigh of defeat as she walked, losing all hopes of joining a club.

initially when seorin presented the idea to her, hyemin thought it would be an amazing opportunity to stay away from jaemin and an amazing opportunity to keep her mind off him too!
it was like killing two birds with one stone!

just as she reached the library, she saw a student reach up to take something off from the bulletin board outside.

hyemin cleared her throat to alert the person who turned around and looked at the girl in confusion
"excuse me, but is that a poster for a club?"

her question made the boy's eyes glimmer with hope, "yes! its the community service club! my name is kang daeho and I'm the one recruiting the members," he sighed as he looked down at the sheet in his hands, "we only have 2 members as of now and one of them is my own girlfriend." he muttered under his breath

"did you say just 2 members? I'm in!" hyemin excitedly said, finally accomplishing her mission

daeho also lit up with excitement and she could tell he almost screeched, "I'm so glad! I was just headed to the clubroom for the first meeting! come on, I'll sign you up when we're there!"

relieved that she found him on time, hyemin joined daeho as he directed her to one of the private study room located across the library. it was a small place for a club room but it made sense seeing there were only four members.

daeho held the door open for her as she walked in. the room was empty except for a girl who was sleeping with her head on the desk.

she quietly took the seat across the girl on the round table and the boy woke up the sleeping figure who jolted awake at the slightest tap on her shoulder.

"hana, we have another recruit! the other one texted me about being late. let's sign her up real quick so we can get working"

though still sleepy, hana smiled at hyemin and extended her hand which she gladly shook and introduced herself

"I'm hyemin and I'm in my second year of photography," hyemin smiled.
"my name is seo hana and that's my boyfriend, daeho. we're both in our third year for art and he's in literature"

the boy passed hyemin a sheet which required all her necessary details, "welcome to community services."

"I don't understand why we didn't get many people in our club." daeho pouted and looked at hana questioningly who narrowed her eyes at him

"well someone only printed one poster for the club. the college is full of nice people who would've loved to volunteer!" hana scolded the boy who only smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"so," hyemin put down the pen she held as she filled the form, "who's the teacher incharge?"
"oh it's professor kim, y'know the old lady who's very jolly for no reason. she's one of my professors. she had somewhere to be today so she won't be joining us" hana answered
"i see.. what about the other member?"