64

the sky wasn't blessed with the glow of the sun at dawn, instead it welcomed dark gray clowds full of rain. the sound of thunder invaded the city, visuals of lightening were spotted in the sky.

it wasn't raining yet, just some gentle breezes that were still pretty cold would meet people outside.

in the vast premises of neo university were students walking to their respective classes. some dreading the day to be over even though it had just started while some were looking forward to it.

seorin was walking to her very first class of the day, fashion illustration. none of her friends had a class early that day, neither did her boyfriend. it created an odd and empty feeling in her stomach when she looked around the big building to see only a few students walking to their classes, some yawning and some downing unhealthily large cups of coffee.

'6 am classes should be illegal.' she thought, feeling for those who looked like they had pulled all-nighters and walked like zombies.

the door to the lecture hall was open, but the hall itself was mostly empty, with just a pair of friends sitting next to eachother by the window and gossiping. they noticed seorin, giving her a small smile as a greeting which she returned. she took the seat two rows Infront of them to gaze out of the window before her lecture started.

the thunder got louder and small, light raindrops started falling from the clouds infront of seorin's eyes.

she keenly observed the scene, losing track of time so badly she couldn't figure out when the seats in the hall got occupied and when her professor (jisung's sister) came in to start with the lecture.

she just hoped the rain wouldn't get worse with time.

rooftop fighters

jaemin
GIRLS
@heejin @yasuko
@meihui @seorin
OPEN YOUR DOOR
ALSO IS HYEMIN OKAY?
6:56 am

heejin
omg THATS YOU
BANGING ON THE
FUCKING DOOR???

jaemin
yes.

heejin
WHY
ALL MY KIDS ARE
ASLEEP
LET THEM SLEEP
BITCH

jaemin
WELL ME AND
HYEMIN HAVE A CLASS
IN 15 MINS OR SO
WAKE HER UP

heejin
omfg
I'll open the door
for you
sorry 😞

jaemin
its okay 🤭

jisung 🙀
its raining so hard
doesnt seorin have
a class rn?
did she take an umbrella
with her?

heejin
she does have a class
and no, I don't think
she took an umbrella

jisung 🙀
SHES GONNA BE
SOAKED
WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE
HWR AN UMBRELLA

heejin
oh idk maybe because
it wAS FUCKING 5 AM
WHEN SHE WOKE UP
AND I WAS FUCKING ASLEEP

seohyun
u're so hot heejin

heejin
thank you😘

seorin
my class just ended
hi gays and girls and hets(jisung)

jisung 🙀
dude omg
stay there in class
I'll come with an
umbrella to get you

seorin
about that
im walking in the rain
i wish it was just windy yk
bcs one direction have a song
called walking in the wind and
I would've been able to reference
that but its not windy its rainy