57

"YO WHY ARE ALL OF YOU DRESSED NICELY?"

heejin's birthday dinner.
haechan decided to tell mark the wrong dress code yet again. the poor Canadian showed up in shorts and a t-shirt while the rest of his friends were all dressed up in nice outfits.

2min were incharge of grilling the meat while the rest conversed over some side dishes.

seorin leant her head on jisung's shoulder and let out a yawn, making him reach up and play with her hair

"tired?" he asked and she hummed in response
"we stayed up all night last night and i had classes early today. i barely slept. the rest of the girls had classes after 9 today so they got a few hours in," she yawned again, "its fine though, I'll sleep as soon as i get home"

"TOAST!!" they heard haechan yell in the distance as everyone raised their shot glasses after him
"TO JUNG HEEJIN FOR MAKING THROUGH ANOTHER YEAR IN HER LIFE! APPLAUD!"

everyone applauded then immediately downed their drinks afterwards, falling into conversation once again before it was interrupted by donghyuck making random toasts in between.

jaemin chose not to drink, busying himself with grilling the meat for the group while hyemin gave up after the 2nd piece, feeling way too sleep deprived to continue. it was subin who offered to help the boy grill more, which he was thankful for.

speaking of, the twins were a perfect fit in their group of friends. seohyun had a cool and laid back personality much like yasuko. the two kept threatening donghyuck who liked provoking them both. subin was more of a hidden weirdo but was mostly calm yet outgoing, naturally falling into conversation with anyone around.

"seorin, stop drinking so much, you have classes tomorrow," jisung took the bottle of soju away from her hands, resulting in her sulking

"but dude, i was drinking that," she whined, in english.
park seorin randomly spoke fluent english when she was drunk.

"my boyfriend doesn't like me" she teared up, switching her language back to Korean
"seori-"
"oh my god!" she exclaimed and held jisung's face in her hands, cutting him off, "you look like my boyfriend. he's the cutest person ever, i swear to god. sometimes i think he thinks that I don't love him but i love him but I don't think i say it enough, do you think i say it enough?"

"you do say it enough, seorin-"
"why are you saying that?! i need to ask my boyfriend about this!!" she grabbed her phone and was about to dial jisung's number until he held her hands to stop her
"I'm your boyfriend, you're my girlfriend, we've been dating for almost a month now, seorin"

she gasped and leant in to hug the taller, "jisung! i love you soooooo much!!" she giggled and snuggled closer to him as he held her close by her waist. he noticed her breathing gradually slowing down while the loud noises of their friends got drowned in the background.

jisung was glad he didn't drink to the point of getting drunk. partially because he didn't want to get caught trying to kiss someone's feet. but mostly because he wanted to be sober enough to take care of his girl and ofcourse his friends. but his girlfriend for the most part.

out of all the friends, jaemin, jisung and hyemin (who was fast asleep after eating a small portion of her food) were the sober ones. automatically all three of them were the caretakers as they tried to keep their friends out of trouble as they walked home.

the lesson learnt?
never walk to a restaurant if you plan to get drunk with your friends. no matter how close by you live.

rooftop fighters

haechan
imgobva cry
miss rejjun

renjun
boihoo
liswr