48

trigger warning ⚠️
toxic rs, we1ght, b0dy shaming, ed, yejin tries to force heejin to send inappropriate pictures.

heejin was only a junior at high school with endless burdens on her shoulders as class president and the important upcoming year. not to mention her relationship that kept her busy in her free time.

so when she came home to yejin on her bed, scrolling on her phone, she wasn't surprised.

"hee," yejin greeted, looking up from her phone, "where the fuck were you?"

heejin sighed, exhausted, "i was literally at school yejin, can't you see?" she looked down at her uniform and back at her girlfriend who was rolling her eyes

"yeah i know, but why are you so late? its already hard to hang out with you at school. you don't even see me during break time, heejin! that's so inconsiderate of you," she angrily scoffed

the addressed was taking deep breaths to calm herself down. she did not want to fight with someone she loved.

"listen," she softly began, "we all have responsibilities at school. i have to stay extra hours because I'm in the council too. and I have other friends to commit to during break. its the only time we can all see eachother. but i see you and spend time with you everyday, yejin. I'm really trying my best and I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'll balance things better in my life from now on," heejin said, moving to sit on her bed to hold her girlfriend's hand as she talked to her

yejin just poked the inside of her cheek with her tongue, feeling more annoyed by the passing second, "well it's not fucking enough for me, heejin! if you really fucking cared, you would've done something about it without me having to tell you"

"but how am i supposed to know what you're feeling if you don't communicate with me? yejin, we've talked about this, communication-"
"blah blah blah, heejin. excuses. all I hear are excuses" she cut her off

heejin only looked down at her lap, feeling guilty for not catching onto yejin's feelings. the breath she took in was shaky as she spoke,
"I'm sorry, babe. I'll- I'll do whatever you think is best for us and will make you happy.."

the other smiled victoriously, grabbing heejin's chin to make eye contact.

"leave the student council and tell our teacher you don't want to be class president anymore, too"

her eyes widened, "but yejin-"

"shut up. its not important anyways. i say stop focusing on school as a whole but you obviously won't," she rolled her eyes, letting go of heejin's face.
"besides, don't you wanna study music or some corny shit? you don't need to do all this for your future. i don't even know why you want to study music as if you could do it"

'but i want to.. '

"you said you'd do anything, heejin. prove it. drop your.. nerdy activities and prove you really like me"

and that was how heejin lost 2 of the things she was proud of the most in her life, taken away from her.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

miso, heejin's mother, treated seorin as her own daughter. she was friends with her mother anyways, so when seorin insisted on going to high school in Seoul, seorin's mother had no hesitation sending her to live with miso and her family.

she was always supportive of seorin's passions and decisions. good ones, atleast. she wasn't in favor of letting seorin deciding to cook on her own. that was disastrous.