Interlude 2013-2016

A Duchess For a Big Sister
October 2013

This past Monday Jaclyn Webber, The Duchess of Cambridge, was spotted dropping off her younger brother, Caleb Webber, at his new school. Caleb, who turned thirteen in March started at Blue Skies School and Jackie was excited to show her support.

The duchess however waited a month, while her brother transitioned and settled in, before making a visit. After she dropped him off she stayed to observe the first couple of classes. While The Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry made a donation to the school, it is said Jackie will not take on the school as a patronage.

Over the summer the Webber Family, Brad and Michelle along with Caleb, made the move from Illinois, and settled in a neighborhood in Chatham. Michelle has been spotted walking the family's dog, and Brad has started his business for landscaping.

The family is looking for as much privacy as possible while still being close to their daughter and new granddaughter, and it seems the people of Chatham are willing to give them just that.

A Royal Emergency
November 2013

The Duchess of Cambridge was spotted rushing her nine month old daughter, Princess Amelia, into St. Mary's Hospital this morning.

Kensington Palace released the following statement:

Princess Amelia was struggling to breathe early in the early hours of the morning, but was brought to the hospital and received immediate care. The princess is now doing well, and will be released later today.

The duchess was notably alone while running in and leaving the hospital, but Prince William is currently in the Falkland Islands. Originally, he was supposed to make this trip in January, but Jackie went into premature labour.

It is still to be seen if William will come home from his assignment seeing as Amelia should be fine by tomorrow, but Jackie has already called in Princess Anne to cover at her events today and tomorrow.

Search and Rescue Retirement
January 2014

Two months after Princess Amelia's breathing scare, Prince William, The Duke of Cambridge, announces his retirement from Search and Rescue. Now he will be working with the East Anglian Air Ambulance, and will start training in September.

"William is ready to take on new challenges - as a royal and within the armed forces," a source said. "He won't have to be away from home for as long in case another incident with his daughter were to occur." This will also make Prince William the first royal to ever have a civilian job, as the Air Ambulance is a private company.

On top of that there's a rumor floating around that Arthur Limon, Will's partner in the air, has also put in his notice. Limon, 31, has been dating The Duchess of Cambridge's once dance partner and friend Thomas Branson, so obviously the four are close.

According to sources it's more than that. "William and Arthur have been flying together for years, since the beginning practically. I don't think they're ready to do it without each other."

Until then William will spend the autumn and winter in training with the East Anglian Air Ambulance and, once qualified, will start co-piloting in the spring of next year. He will work from Cambridge and Norwich Airports doing both day and night shifts. The Duke is then expected to progress to the position of helicopter commander.

Princess Amelia's First Royal Tour
March 2014

Though she is not yet walking, the one year old baby exited a plane in Australia this weekend to start her first overseas tour. The beginning to a life in service.