Chapter 12

Rayna

I wake up to find myself in an empty bed in a dark room. I have no idea how I got here, I don't recall Zade waking me up at all. I definitely don't recall arriving back at the house.

I drag myself out of bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower and take care of my other hygiene stuff. Once I'm finished I put on a pair of girl boxers and a tank top, then head downstairs.

As soon as I'm in the foyer I hear chatter in the direction of the kitchen. I follow the voices to find Zade and Jace surprisingly laughing with each other.

Zade is the first to notice me, but he doesn't say anything.

I had every intention to greet Jace but I'm distracted by Zade's appearance. He has on a white tank top and black sweat pants on. His hair is not in a bun either, which is throwing me off. Maybe it's his beautiful wavy, curly hair or the fact that this is the first time I haven't seen him in a suit, but my heart skips a beat.

He stares at me intently, not daring to break eye contact. I try to do the same but his gaze is too powerful. I'm the first to look away.

"Tiny! It's good to see that you're alive and well. You've been sleeping for almost twenty hours by the way." Jace says as he grabs a tub of chocolate cookie dough ice cream from the fridge.

I smile, "I'm flattered that you counted." I look at the tub of ice cream.

"No" have shakes his head

"I didn't say anything yet."

"You don't have to, I can see the drool leaving yo mouth. And my answer is NO!"

I throw up my hands in surrender, "okay fine.... Be stingy."

"How are you feeling?" Zade finally asks

"Good, thanks for asking." I reply simply. "I'll be in the theater if any of you need me."

After scrolling for over thirty minutes to in hopes to find a new show, I decide to stick with my favorite Disney movie, the Incredibles.

The movie barely begins when the theater door opens. I don't turn around to look who it is because I assume it's Jace  or Sarah. I'm surprised when I see Zade walk sit next to me.

I pause the movie, "to what do I owe the pleasure?" I ask.

A small smile appears on his face, "what movie are you watching?"

"The incredibles. I love this movie!"

"I've never heard of it."

I gasp, "please tell me your lying!"

He shrugs, "my childhood didn't consist of watching movies."

"Well, this is the best movie in the whole world so you might wanna be prepared to have your mind blown."

"Mmm, is that so?"

"Yes"

His heated gaze meets mine again, and this time I don't look away. His eyes travel to my tank top. Self consciously I look to see if there's a stain on it. When I find nothing I meet his gaze once again.

"What?" I ask

Instead of replying to me he pulls me on top of him, so that I'm straddling him. Surprised by his actions my body becomes completely stiff.

He makes eye contact with me once again. I can feel his racing heartbeat, and I'm pretty sure he can feel mine.

Before I have the chance to look away from him, he slams his lips onto mine taking m slowly at first. Gradually his soft gentle kiss turns rough, yet it's still passionate.

I shove my fingers through his hair and pull him even closer to me.

He bite my bottom lip asking for entrance. When his warm tongue enters my mouth, my body shivers. I don't fight for dominance. I'm completely submissive and at his mercy.

My hands travel to his pants but he stops me.

He leans his forehead against mine, "Ray...." He says breathlessly, "I want that as much as you do, but I'm not going to take your virginity in the theater."

I frown, "but I don't care if it's in the theater"

He shakes his head, "no, I want that moment to be special for you angel."

He plants a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Okay..." I agree

"Tomorrow we'll be going to my house. My parents and I are not in the best of places right now and I need my space."

I roll my eyes and try to get off of him but he holds me firm.

"What did I do?"

"You killed the mood! You switched from being romantic to being a mafia business person"

He continues as if my words mean nothing, "there's a meeting tomorrow at eight in the morning and I want you there with me. There you'll meet my closest associate and good friend."

"Wow.... I guess nothing I said mattered." I try to get off of him once again but he holds me even tighter.

I try to wiggle my way out of his grasp by moving my hips side to side.

"Ray...." He says breathlessly

I ignore him and continue to try and get out of his grasp.

My movements halt when he grips my tank top and pushes me down, allowing me to feel his hard dick beneath me.

He bites his lip and leans back into the chair. My pussy throbs at the feeling of his dick beneath me.

His right hand travels from my waist to lower stomach.

"May I?" He asks

"Yes" I croak out

He pulls off my boxers and enters one of his fingers in my folds. The unusual sensation sends chills through my body.

"Look you....already soak for me."

I moan at the sound of his voice and the slow movement of his finger.

Slowly he enters another finger inside me, gradually quickening his pace. An unrecognizable knot forms in the pit of my stomach before I feel a release.

He pulls his fingers out and licks them clean. He grabs my chin and kisses me, allowing me to taste myself.

He backs away slightly and looks at me in the eyes, "you're going to ruin me."