Chapter 37

Rayna

I never used to be an emotional person, it used to take me a lot to cry, yet here I am crying because my husband gifted me a locket with a picture of my grandmother and I.

All of his gifts were more than I could ever ask for, especially the puppies, but the locket is much more meaningful.

I was only expecting a nice dinner and some flowers, maybe a necklace. Still I've never been more grateful, and not just because he gave me gifts, but also because I feel wanted, and appreciated.

My mind begins to blur a bit and a bold feelings begin to over take me.

I should've known drinking Hennessy then drinking several cocktails before drinking vodka was a bad idea. I didn't think it would start working so quickly.

My body begins to feel more relaxed as I watch Zade drive the vehicle up our driveway with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my thigh.

Although Zade is extremely sexy, he's beginning to look delicious. I squeeze my eyes shut to try and focus, but my mind is completely gone.

I don't bother putting up a fighting with myself; as soon as he shifts the gear to park I grab ahold of his face and smash my lips onto his.

Without hesitation he delves his tongue into my mouth. The taste of liquor on his tongue only drives me more insane. It's as if I'm a crackhead and I need my fix and he's got the best.

Without thinking I climb on top of him in a straddling position and deepen our kiss. A low, dark groan escapes his throat.

If I had any sanity left, it flew out the window in that moment. My already hardened nipples erect even more as my chest brushes against his.

This feeling is foreign to me, because normally I allow him to take control. I allow him to watch me fall apart as his big dick slides in and out of me, but tonight, I want to watch him fall apart beneath me.

I want him not just to scream my name, but I want him to beg me to come while I come on his dick.

This time I want to watch his eyes roll back as my tight pussy grips him like no other.

I allow him to readjust the seat so that he's laid back, but just as he grabs my thigh and waist to flip us over I grab I neck and pin him to the seat.

His labored breathing only entices me further as it sends chills up my spine.

"I wanna try something different....."

A small cocky smirk appears on his face, "mmmh," he hums lowly, "go ahead princess."

I waste no time and rip open his Armani shirt. Though the buttons fly everywhere he doesn't seem to care. His list filled eyes watch me carefully as I take off my dress.

He eyes dark to my bare pussy.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you're not wearing any panties love,"

I lower my face to his and press my already soaking pussy against his risen bulge and start grinding.

His cocky smirk, almost immediately wipes off of his face.