Chapter 22

Rayna

The sensation of a tongue licking my clit causes me to awaken out of my sleep.

A moan escapes my mouth when I feel his tongue slide into my pussy. I finally open my eyes and find Zade feasting on me.

A nip on my clit causes me to arch my back subconsciously. I shove my hands through his wavy hair and pull slightly, just enough for a grunt to come from him.

I tighten my grip when he shoves two fingers inside of me. His fingers quickly find my spot, and it sends my over the edge.

Without another second passing I cum on his fingers. He smiles and cleans his fingers with his tongue.

He stands and drags me to the edge of the bed.

For the first time I actually pay attention to his body. His body is full of muscles, almost as if he's been sculpted into a statue.

His tattoos cover his chest and spread to his arms. A slight frown appears on my face when I finally take note of the number bullet wounds and scars on his body.

"What's wrong angel?" He asks as he lifts my head gently with one of his fingers.

"You have a lot of scars."

He frowns slightly, but replaces the emotion with his mask. "Life can be cruel."

Another question bubbles in my chest but before I can get it out he leans down and smashes his lips onto mine. I suddenly seem to forget everything I wanted to say.

He bites down on my lower lip and darts his tongue in my mouth. He tastes divine, almost forbidden. I moan as I feel his dick brush my entrance.

I expect him to ram into me, but instead he spins us around so that I am on top of him.

He lifts me up slightly, aligning himself at my entrance.

"Sit." He commands and shamelessly my body obeys.

I try to consume all of him but he's too much, and too big. I ease up slightly and slide back down onto him until all of him is inside of me.

"My god Rayna." He arches his back, "your greedy little pussy is going to suck me dry."

His words ignite me even more. Slowly I begin to bounce up and down his veiny, juicy cock. He's more than I can handle, but I push past the slight pain until it's replaced with nothing but pleasure.

I begin to move a bit faster as I feel the sudden need for release. He grabs my hips and I grip him firmly with my pussy.

"Yes baby, make me cum hard." He moans out

My body shudders in response. I begin to moan loudly as a result of his dick constantly hitting my spot.

"I'm coming!" I moan loudly

Using one of his hands he begins to massage one of my breasts.

He glances down to where we connected, "that's it baby, grip my dick with your wet little pussy."

I grip him harder and his eyes told to the back of his head as his back arches. I pick up my pace as I feel my release coming.

He digs his fingers into my ass as a result of the fast pace. His grunts are long gone, and are now only deep moans.

He uses his thumb to rub circles on my clit, and without warning I explode with a louder cry. I continue to ride out my pleasure until he grips be firmly, causing me to still. He cums hard filling me up beyond capacity.

Breathless, we both stare into each others eyes. A wicked smirk appears on his face and he flips us so the I'm not under him.

A squeal erupts from me when he flips me over again so that I'm on stomach.

He pulls me up by my hair and aligns his mouth with my ear, "now you didn't think I'd let you do that to me without me returning the favor did you? For your sake angel you might want to grab the headboard."

I immediately reach for the headboard.

"Good girl."

He rams into me so unexpectedly I squeak, like a mouse. He continues to pull my hair causing my back to arch even further. The harsh movements send a wave of arousal through my body.

I feel my pussy become even more slick with he sends a sharp slap to my ass.

"Oh my god!" I moan out

He sends a wave of curses into the air as I cum once more.

"Eyes on me love!" He demands as he rams even harder into me.

The eye contact sends chills through out my body.

"I'm coming." I cry out as I feel his hand travel to my clit.

That doesn't stop him from rubbing my clit like never before. The sensation causes my moans to grow even louder.

My legs begin to tremble my the amount of pleasure I am feeling. It's almost too much.

I come again even harder. So hard he has to force himself back inside of me. Cum drips out of my pussy and onto my legs.

Before I can enjoy my high, I feel my core tighten again.

"Yes! Right there!" I moan out and he remains steady.

My body shudders once again before a wave of pleasure sweeps through my body and cum again.
His movements become sloppy before he cums inside of me once again.

I finally let go of the head board. Before my body can crash on to the bed he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear, "and one day I hope to earn yours in return."

My heart pounds erratically in my chest. He's told me he loved me before but I assumed it was because he was dying. Hearing him say it again with so much meaning warms something inside of me.

I remain silent. I'm not sure if I love him, after all he has stayed away from me for most of our marriage, still I know I care for him more than I care about myself.

He plants one more kiss on my neck before picking my up and carrying me to the bathroom. "You know I can walk right?"

"I'm aware," he gives a small smile.

My lord this man is beautiful.

He places me on the toilet and heads out of the door. He returns with a pill and water.

"Take this. Later there will be birth control in medicine cabinet."

I take the pill with the water and hand the empty glass back to him. "Thank you."

His eyes round slightly, and it's only then I realize that he's admiring me. "You're the most beautiful woman in the universe, and you're mine."

I can't help but smile, "you're not too bad yourself."

He laughs. He actually, genuinely laughs, "you know I'm sexy baby, don't be ashamed." His face becomes serious for a moment, "I have something planned for you. I hand picked an outfit in your closet. We'll go after we shower."

"You're gonna shower with me?"

"Of course! I had the maids order that vanilla soap you love to use too."

My smile widens. "Thank you Zade"

"I'll do anything for you angel."