Chapter 38

Zade

If I wasn't in love with this woman already, I'd quickly sign the divorce papers after last night.

The woman has to be a witch, and I'm under her spell. I normally don't like when women take control because for starters they almost never know what to do, or they are too cocky and think they're making you feel good when in reality, they make you feel nothing.

But not my wife. My eyes rolled back, and that has never, ever happened.

The woman's pussy almost sent me to meet my maker. I started questioning reality at one point, because even when I took over it still felt like she was the one making me feel good. And damn does she feel good, not only does her body feel like clouds, but I feel like I'm floating when I'm in her too.

Her soft snoring pulls me back to the present and away from the memories of last night and into this morning, but I don't mind.

I smile as I look down at her lying on my chest with her legs on both sides of my thighs. I was supposed to lay her on her side of the bed after our shower, but I couldn't do it.

She was playing with my wet hair prior to falling asleep, and when I shifted slightly she nuzzled her head into my neck further. So instead I slept sitting up just so I didn't wake her up, and because I love when she's in my arms.

I run my finger against her spine and kiss her forehead. No matter what anyone says, she's the sexiest woman in the whole universe, and anyone that disagrees can die by my bullet.

Her blow out is now a puffy, beautiful cloud on top of her head. I kiss her forehead once again as I take in her scent.

I feel my heart melt in my chest; I don't know what I'd do without her. She's my everything.

She's the wind in my sails and the sunshine on my cloudy days.

I kiss her forehead one last time before picking her up and walking both of us to the bathroom.

I gently place her on the bathroom counter as she lets out a mean groan.

I chuckle, "I know princess, but we have meetings."

She groans once again. I gently lift her chin and kiss her lips, "I need you to at least sit up love."

With an attitude she sits up.

I grab her hair supplies from the vanity.

I've seen her do her hair enough times to know what I'm doing. Still I'm a bit nervous because if it comes out terrible she'll never forgive me.

I spray her hair with water and begin detangling it with her detangling brush. I giver her middle part and then apply gel to her hair.

Using her slicker brush, I sleek her hair down into a bun. Using her edge control and edge brush I add edges to her hair.

Now I'm no hairstylist but I did awesome. She turns and looks in the mirror, and by the shocked look on her face I know I definitely did a good job.

She smiles, "you wanna do my hair every morning?"

I shake my head, "no." I chuckle, "maybe a few times, but I almost had a nervous breakdown doing this."

"I love it though! You do it better than me, and that says a lot."

I chuckle, "we'll see."
****************************

It doesn't take long for us to get ready and leave the house.

As soon as we reach our office floor my mother greets both of us with a knowing look on her face.

"You're both late....." she scolds.