𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Wait

Wait... I'm outside... Tanjiro thought. Laying in the midst of rubble and wood under his body. Poking at his sides and remembering the short fight between him, Muzan and the others.

He moved his burgundy orbs around the area. His vision began to clear and he noticed the large buildings that stood upwards. A shock of panic sent through his body.

We're in a city!

Muzan stood a good distance away from the rubble. His form changed entirely from what he looked like before. His hair was now longer and as white as snow, arms and body covered in red as large patches looking like mouths took form around his body. Large whips with sharpened bones on the end flailed around behind attached to his back.

He stared down at the destruction. "Pitiful. You really think you can keep me until sunrise? You damn pests."

Muzan... Tanjiro tried to push his body upwards.

"CAW CAW!" A crow squawked from above. "Y/N! Y/N L/N HAS BEEN TAKEN BY UPPERMOON ONE! Y/N HAS BEEN TAKEN BY UPPERMOON ONE! HOUR AND A HALF TILL SUNRISE! CAWWW CAWWW—!"

The crow delivering the message was then sliced in half at the neck. Muzan smirked to himself as the two halves of the bird fell to the ground and its dead body twitched, then went limp like a nail.

Y/n... no... Tanjiro thought to himself. Panic sent through his body like a lightning bolt had struck him. Eyes widened and heart rate racing like wild horse. No... please no...

He turned his body over with his stomach against the ground. He watched as Muzan's gaze turned slightly to the right, and a wide smile grew on his face.

The uppermoon one—it seemed to Tanjiro anyways—was walking forwards with you in his grasp. Hand over your mouth and dragging you. You were trying to pry off his arm, but all in vain.

Y/n... no... no!

"Ah! Finally!" Muzan laughed, letting his arms spread outward as if waiting for an embrace. "Tatsuo had been looking for you as well."

Out of no where, from one of the alley's, Tatsuo had come forward. With him, we're two very familiar figures held against their will.

Nezuko and Yui! Your eyes grew wide as you tried to run forward and screamed from behind Kokushibo's hand against your mouth.

"M-Mommy!" Yui cried out. Her light pink kimono—given to her from Kanao—was dirtied and had small patches of blood all over. Her face was covered with grime as well. Her long, metallic locks were disheveled and everywhere.

Nezuko was on the other side and was in just as much bad shape as Yui. Only thing was, she was covered in sweat and tears falling down her face. She showed her teeth from pain and looked to be in total agony. "Mommy! Something is wrong with Nezuko!"