Chapter 1: First Contact of Axis and Allies

In the sky,

Near the Former Southwest Pacific. They was a flying dragon that can be seen flapping it wing in the sky. This is Wyvern a type of dragon that can be know by earthlings but in the new world case it call Wyvern. This wyvern have been in some country that this act as a Air Force in their Armed Forces. There was a person riding the wyvern and is on his duty as a patrol in the calm sea. He come from a nation that show a nation in what look like a continent that is also outside of the civilized area and have a roughly a size of Australia. This is a continent called Rodenius. The continent have three countries in it.

The first nation in Northeast is called Qua-Toyne Principality a country that have their country economy that is built with crop and they can provide crop to another nation that have trouble in making their crop for their nation. According to Que-Toyned that the land is been blessed by the Goddess. The Crop also didn't get destroy by the Blight or harmful insect that will destroy any of the crop and that they thought it was been blessed by the goddess.

The second nation in southeast is called Quila Kingdom a nation that can not be grow any crops,thought the land also habitat by the Beast People which is half human and half animal. The land also barely have any fertile crops that can withstand the population in the country. So they have to rely on Qua-Toyne Principality for the crow.

The Third nation in West is Louria Kingdom. The nation is only been rule by human and it consider the only human-country that is in Rodenius Continent. This nation is absolute monarchy under the rule of Hark Louria the 34th. The nation has not letting any beastman to their country. For than decade, They have a plan that one day the Rodenius will be reunited as one single country and killing any who are not human.

The dragon still flapping it wing in the sky with his rider in the back while also doing his duty as a patrol.

Marl:Today, is a great day to have a nice breeze air. Man, doing patrol is boring here.

Marl:Huh, what is that...?

While doing his patrol, Patima see something in the distance he saw something or rather a multiple dot that are coming his way. When he saw it, he fly to that multiple dot and as he fly closer the multiple dot is grew on size and when it became clear for him.

He could see that it was an object. Multiple object that is flying in the air. The object have a metal body that is not look like a wyvern and the design is look like it come from the Second Civilization, Kingdom of Mu." Since he hear that the Kingdom of Mu have a aircraft that also consider similar to a plane. There are about 6 aircraft two different design. Three of the plane have blue color for the body with two wings that not flapping at all. Also a propeller in the front and also have what look like a insignia that have a blue circle with a white star and a red circle in the middle.

(Grumman F4F Wildcat)

Another one is also similar but different design but have a similar design to Mu aircraft also different to the plane beside it

Another one is also similar but different design but have a similar design to Mu aircraft also different to the plane beside it. This plane have two layer of wings with a insignia to be shown a circle that have three color with red in the middle or third layer, the white one is on second layer and the blue is on first layer.