Chapter 20: Discuss The Beginning Of The Operation

The American, British and Germany soldier now walking alongside with Gai and Moah as they walking up the Stair.

Moah: Gentlemen, Forgive Me for cutting to the Man Issue because of some current extreme situation.

Then, They all hear a Loud Screaming some in far distance. Since, The Town is For likely near to the Capital City and Can be hear of Scream of the Victim that is Now been Reign by Démon.

John: The hell..... I think I heard a Scream from here.

Gai: You have a Good ear, Sir John. Actually, That scream was from the Victim that Trap in the Nearby Town at Northeast as the Goblin have Kidnapping them.

Moah: Even, For our Knight Order have been Patrolling Days and Nights, it was no use as the Démon will eventually break through the Defense.

As they Arrive at the Door that lead to the Meeting Room. Moah then take the Handle of the Door before lightly knock it.

Moah: Sorry for the Intrusion, Kingdom Knight Order, Moah, Entering.

Before all of them Entering the Room. As the Door open widely before letting them In.

Moah: I have brought the Gentlemen from the Alliance of the Three Nation that will be the Reinforcement to help us.

There, In the Room, a Man that look to be a Commander with two Knight Guarding him as a Bodyguard.

Aziz: I am Grateful for the Reinforcement troop from the Alliance. I am Topa Kingdom Démon Lord Extermination Platoon Commander..... Aziz. So.... Only Three nation from the Alliance that only sent their Reinforcement to us?

John: Yes, American Marine Corp and Platoon Commander of My Platoon of Iron-Lion-Eagle Topa Kingdom Special Platoon Deployment Forces, John, Here is My Squad of German, British and The American with most are down there on Guard.

As they all stand around the Round Table as they going to begin the Discussion. All the Troop are now on stand guard for possible Threat if there were ever are coming at them.

Aziz: Oh.... I see, Shall we begun the Discussion?

John: Yes, You may. Let go to the detail of the Situation on your Town at Northeast that been occupied by Démon, Right?

Aziz: Yes, Unfortunately, Our Citizen are still held captives in the Town. With how many still alive, We have not yet confirmed. Since, We have sent dispatched to save them but have failed as Some Knight have not return and I fear they have have been killed or been Captured by them.

John: That is Troublesome. If we gonna plan for an Attack, We have to be Careful for them. Any idea how many Démon at the full number?

Aziz: For starter, Our Intelligence Scout have gather some Crucial Information but not that much. All it gather is, Our Great Hall reside at the Heart of The Town, Lies the Red Orge and a Few Hundred Goblins. One thing is, That Blue Orge and some Hundred of the Goblins will unexpectedly appear somewhere at the outside of the Castle Walls. It also have hindered our Rescue efforts after our Attempt to save the Civilian that trap there. So, We have stop our Rescue Effort until you arrive for Additional Reinforcement to Rescure the Civilian.

John: I see..... So, How Many Population that reside in that Town anyway?

Aziz: it was Roughly about Two Thousand but for now, I don't know how many that been held captive there are still alive.... Even, We made the Intelligence Scout to Gather it, We can't get close as it was Guarded by Goblin and Orc around the Area.

John: So, In other word, The Place is Full of Démon that Guard in every area? The Démon army are not in the move right?

Aziz: Yes, The Démon Lord and it Ten-Thousand of the Goblin are now at the Northeast Town, From what I hear, They still haven't move From their Spot yet.