Intermission 2: Past Artifact Discover And Discussion Of Empire And Union

( I got one Problem about the Forest that keep the Past Artifact. I going to use my imagination on how it was. Well, There is no picture of it whole I'm searching,the only I find is a Zero Aircraft that keep on the Forest.)

Date: 3 January 1946/1646

Location: Lean Nou Forest, Southeast of Rodenius Continent

In the Forest of the Lean Nou, a Two Elf are waiting Something or Someone in the Area. Two Elf, One Male and another One Female. The Female name is Meena and the Male is Wol.

The Lean Nou Forest is a Sacred Forest that Store some of the Important of Artifact.

Meena: Are we still Waiting them?

Wol: Yes, The Prime Minister have given order that the.... Arc- What. I don't what it mean but we will wait them to arrived here. They are the Nation that help in defeat the Lourian Armies back to the The Capital.

Meena: Oh...... We waiting for the Arrival of them?

Wol: Yes, And be Sure to be Polite. Because, I know you won't be Polite with Them.

Meena: Why that?

Wol: Well...... They are Humans.

Meena then look at Wol to confirm it was true and Wol nod his to his Friend.

Meena: I..... OK. I try to be Polite.

Wol: I know that Lourian  have also Invade Your Village   20 years ago. But, this Human Nations have nothing to do with that. Also, They the one who have Control on Kingdom of Lourian.

Meena: Is that them?

As, Meena point at the Horizon as a Column of what look like a Small Convoy coming to them. There, Two Willys MB Jeep, Two Opel Blitz Truck, A Crowell Tank, A Tiger Heavy Tank and A T-34/85 in the Column. With the American, Germany and British Archeologists that send to Investigate the Place out. This Place was Something that the Prime Minister of Qua-Toyne have say about, As some Artifact in here have something that is Similar to it Allies. So, Investigate was undergoing to see of this Place and Check out about the Artifact that the Prime Minister have say about.

The Convoy suddenly Stop infront of the Two Elf as the Troop Embark follow by the Three Different Nationality of Archeologists.

Wol: Let go, Meena. We going to greeted them.

As, the Two Went up to the Convoy as They look through the Convoy with a Sense of Surprise and Awe of the Convoy. Since, All the Residents in Lean Nou Forest have not seen the Alliance Machinery. This is a Normal Occur, When a Medieval People have yet to see something that is out of their mind. Since, Only some Resident have known about them and came back to tell the tale but Every Residents Dismissed this as a Fairy Tales Story and Imagination of them.

Meena: Wow.... Look at that!

Meena then point at a Tiger Tank as She was so Marvelous by the Sight of the Tank.

Wol: So.... The Rumor are true about them......

As the Three Archeologist went up to the Two Elf that is Standing there.

Mike: Good Evening, Sir. Let we introduce ourself. My Name is Mike Harris of the British Archeologist.

James: My name is James Kreene of the American Archeologist.

Leon: My Name is Leon Von Weber, The German Archeologist.

Wol: Well, My name is Wol and beside me is My assistant, Meena.

Meena: Hi.....

Mike: Alright, We all Introduce ourself, We actually Came to Look through about the Artifact that you have Keep Hidden for Centuries.