Chapter 6: Prelude Of War Is Near

After about 6 month, the Allies and Axis are been here for almost 10 month and the allies that they made contact have changed dramatically. With the Qua-Toyne and Quila are having WW1 type of cities. The OFNA have offer a Arms Trading Treaty to Qua-Toyne and Quila. It also letting them trade old weapon for the resources the alliance need. Now, in Qua-Toyne, the nation is look like 1910s Poland with many big structure with many now have many job to applied than their previous time with also having a education like school and even hospital been constructed. With, the city now look a bit modern but not as modern as the main OFNA nation but still in progress on making new infrastructure in the future. Usually, they would be City Guard whose are to maintain the public order and safety but also catching any thieves that try to stealing stuff from the local city but it has change into more organized City Guard which the main OFNA Nation were referred as Police Force. Which is more organized group and also preventing any criminal activities on their nation same go for Quila which is in 1910s Sweden. The Police force have issued an M1911 and Luger P09 from US and German respectively.

Quila have no worry on their crop because the OFNA have make a newly Crop to be built in some safe place because a week ago the OFNA also discovered Oils in the nation same go for Qua-Toyne too in a bit far from their crop which it didn't affect it. So, the OFNA have made a oil rig in there to extract the oil out and it also lucky that OFNA won't be suffer in losing it economy and also their oil reserve won't be using all.

The Military of the two have been given to is the rifle which is Lee Enfield MK. III, Mannlicher–Carcano and Lebel and Berthier from British, Italy and France respectively. The Shotgun been issued were Winchester Model 1912 from US. Last was a machine gun which was Bergmann MG 15nA from Germany which have a few stock only but the US also give them the M1917 Browning Machine gun too since Germany have few stock only and also they have to make Qua-Toyne and Quila  that can Defense their nation from upcoming invasion from the west. All of this weapon is used since WW1 and mostly of them is still in good condition and been putting in a storage. They are already adequate and obsolete to the military and have to be plan for scrap of this weapon but after transferring here. They have to put uphold for now until finding a nation that used more than thousand year weapon. So, they give the obsolete weapon to the nation and knowing a nation will try to invade them. The OFNA don't want to lose two allies that they made contact and also making the economy decrease. So, helping them is a option.

While, weapon is given and the vehicle which is tank they have is 30 Renault FT and 10 Leichter Kampfwagen II and only a few left of this tank were survived in war and given to the two nation with the armored car of 50 Rolls-Royce Armoured Car from US, almost 200 truck and almost 122 Artillery pieces to Qua-Toyne and Quila. The OFNA have given them a few blueprint or making their own for creating firearms, tank, armored vehicles and artillery pieces.

Next up, is the navy which Qua-Toyne have 5 Destroyer, 2 Cruiser Which is light and 1 still constructed Dreadnought and Quila have 2 Destroyer, 1 Cruiser and 1 still Construsted Dreadnought. Which Qua-Toyne have 8 Ship in it navy and Quila have 4 ship in it navy but also their wooden sail ship is still in service for now. The Destroyer and Cruiser were given and the dreadnought will be the first to be made in their nation with the help of worker from OFNA nations also learning them how to build a warship and Civilian ship too.

Lastly, was their Air Corp of Wyvern which later know for them as the pride of air squad in their perspective. But, that soon change when the OFNA nation decide to give them Biplane to Qua-Toyne and Quila from US, British, German, Japan, Italy, Soviet and France. They have a few biplane that survived and decide to give it to the both nation. Now, Qua-Toyne have 306 Biplane and Quila have 230 Biplane also replace their wyvern with Biplane and decommissioned the wyvern. It also a new symbol of the newest Air force with their biplane.