Chapter 34: Interlude Of Nations Affairs And Press Conference

Date: 24 July 1946/1646

At The Pier of The Palpadian Port, They Have Arrive By the Same Cruiser They Came From before. The Two Ambassador Now Have to Meet the Foreign Affairs and Get the Diplomat Done by Then. But, A Guard Approach The Two Ambassador With a Envelope in Hand.

Guard: Are you the Ambassador from the Alliance?

Vasily: Yes, That We are.

Guard: Good, I got a Message to Give You, Here. It From the First Foreign Affairs.

The Guard Handed the Envelope to Vasily And Johnson Look in Curious For What the First Foreign Affairs Need Them. The Guard, He Have Head Back for His Duty. Vasily Open Up the Envelope and Take out the Letter As He Look Through it.

Vasily: This... This is a Invitation from the Palpadian Empire, 1st Foreign Bureau. We are to Accept the Invitation now.

Johnson: First? So, The 3rd Foreign Affairs have Handed the Diplomacy Authority to the First Foreign Bureau?

Vasily: It So Weird that the 1st Foreign Bureau Want to Handed the Foreign Diplomat on Us.

Johnson: Yes..... Vasily, Get The Carriage Prepared Immediately. We Must Not Let them Wait Any Longer.

Vasily: Then, I will Prepare the Carriage Immediately Now.

As, Vasily Head Out to Find a Carriage That Wil Get them to the 1st Foreign Affairs Department. As Vasily Have Found the Carriage That Will Gte them To the 1st Foreign Affairs Department.

Vasily: I already Found the One that will Take Us to The 1st Foreign Affairs Department. Come on, John.

Both Johnson and Vasily Went in the Carriage as The One of the Rider Start to Rode the Horses As They Move Ahead Toward the Department. As The Cloud Began To Darker As Drops Of Water Fall From the Sky. As The It Began To Rain Down.

On the Darker Weather, At The Path That Lead to the 1st Foreign Affairs Department. A Pair Of Horses with it Carriage Pass Through the Raining Weather As It Rode On the Stone Path. Soon, The Pair of Horses with It Carriage Arrive to the Department. It Rode Through the Garden And Onto the Roundabout And Stop on the Middle With a Path That Lead to the Main Door of the 1st Foreign Affairs Department.

Both of the Ambassador Exit the Carriage As Vasily Came Out First Before Open Up Their Umbrella That They Came in Prepared, From The Ship. Before They Depart As Cloud Turn to Dark as it Indicates Rain Coming, So,
They Prepared the Umbrella Just in Case. As, Vasily Walk Out the Carriage Follow By Johnson Came Out After. He Step Out and Open up the Umbrella In Hand As Both Begin to Head in. With a Musketeer Soldier Waiting Inside For the Arrival of the Ambassadors.

Musketeer: Welcome, Envoy From the Alliance. Come on, I lead You to the Director Room.

As The Musketeer Lead Them to The Corridor of the Department, Until Arriving at the Room That Was Supposed Someone inside were to Meet in the Diplomacy Negotiations With the Ambassadors.

Musketeer: Here it is.

Both of the Ambassador Enter the Room, Upon Entering, a Woman Was Sitting on the Couch As She Looking at Them. But, Still have a Visible Anger A Bit But Keep Her Cool As She Will Began it Introduction to them.

Remille: Welcome Envoys of the Alliance, I am Remille.

Johnson: I Am Johnson, From United States Of America.

Vasily: I Am Vasily, From Soviet Union.

Remille: Today, You Have Came, With the Intention of the Diplomacy Ties With Us?