Chapter 28: Great Eastern Countries Conference

Date: 16 July 1946/1646

Have Been about few Month Past, In the United State of America, At the Railroad Station, A Train Pass Through the Railroad as It Heading toward the Next Station with it Passengers On board, The Union Pacific 4014 Big Boy Speeding Through Until it Arrived at the Station.

The Union Pacific Having to Build this Locomotive in Number More Than 30 Till 1950. A Man Came down From The Passenger Coaches with Other Passengers as He Head to the Man that was In the Corner Smoking a Cigarette Also Seem To Waiting Someone. The Man is a Scientist in Area 51 as He have Been Informed that a Top Secret have Been Given to the Area 51 with A Classified Information. He have to Go to the Eiko, Nevada to Take the Briefcase from Someone that Work in the CIA. He Right now Wear a Casual Outfits of the Civilian as Today That He Will Head There Since, His Work Time Have Yet to Begin.

Man 1: Well?

Man 2: The President have Given the Top Secret Project that been Made From Various Nations of Our Alliance.

Man 1: I see, The President have Called me About a Secret Project that Have to Be Made, Which Having a Similar Design with The German, British, Japanese, French, Soviet and Italian?

Man 2: Yes, The Researchers of Our have Been in the Germany For Long to Research Some Technology that Going to Made.

Since, The Nation of the 7 From the Alliance, Have Keep their Preserve Into Making New Technology and Even for War Machine for Self Defense or In Dire Situation to Be Used. They Only Using in Machine Technology and Not go as Far Using the Magic of the World.

Man 2: Here the Briefcase, Everthing inside is Classified.

Man 1: OK, Thank for the Briefcase, I have to head Back to the Headquarters now.

Man 2: OK, We part from here then.

Both Man Go in their Separate Way as The Man That Held the Briefcase Head Back to his Car as For the Another Man Head to the Coaches Just in time As The Whistle Blow Loud indicate The Locomotive Ready to Depart From the Station and Onto the Next Station. As The Union Pacific 4104 Locomotive Puff Forward as It Began To Move Forward As It Leave the Current Station. The Man Was Now Heading Back to the CIA Headquarters in Oregon.

-in Rodenius Continent-
-Begin of the Great Eastern Countries Conference In Republic of Qua-Toyne-

In this Days, a Conference was Held on the Rodenius Continent, In the Newest Name under 'Republic of Qua-Toyne'. The Great Eastern Conference Usually Held Every Once in the Year. The Conference Was Only For the Nations that is Imposed and Been Treated Mistreat by an Unequal Treaty By the Palpadian Empire. The Nations been Participated The Conference since, Then, The Palpadian have Giving Multiple Unequal Treaty to the Say Nations that as Far as Threatening them by Forces.

Six Nations Have Participated the Conference and That is:

Mao Kingdom

Sios Kingdom

Awan Kingdom

Federation of Quila

Republic of Qua-Toyne

Topa Kingdom

This Nation have Participated to Discuss the Important Matter Regarding about the New Alliance that Halt from Far East. There Only Three Nation that have Witnessed Some Power From the Alliance While Another Three Nation have Didn't Have Much Seen the Alliance In Battle or Anything as They only heard From Rumors.

In the Plains Area, A Train Track that Lead to the Conference have Been Created for Easy Access and A Bit Faster for it. Then, As in Cue, A Rubbling Coming in the Fast Rate as a Huge Train Pass Trough the Rail as In Speeding toward the Next Station. The Locomotive is the Union Pacific 4664 'Challenger'. Only Three Locomotive Been Service in Qua-Toyne that Is Owned by Union Pacific.