Chapter 16: Démon Aid Decline And Fenn Parade Show

Date: 4 January 1946/1646

In the Palpadian Empire, at the Third Foreign Affairs Department. Inside, A man was talking to the Foreign Minister about something that is important. The Foreign Minister is Kaios, the Minister of the Third Foreign Affairs Department and Usually taking care about Barbarian Country that is Outside the Region of the Civilized Area.

Kaios: What is the Ambassador of the Topa have Business over to my Country.

Ambassador: I have very tight schedule that have happen in the Gradeus Region of West Near my Kingdom. I do Forgive for my sudden arrival on this Meeting While you still taking your Meal.

Kaios: Ok, Go ahead and Speak without Restraint, Ambassador.

Ambassador: Well, About the 'Démon Lord' That have been revived and the Gate of the World have also been breached by the Démon and their Lord. Oue Report by the Topa sugg-

Kaios: Wait...... You say Démon Lord? Is it? Hm..... You mean the Country that was in the Founding of the Chronicle. Recent Research have come to say it that it is a Synthesized Démon Beast by the Ancient Sorcerer Empire.....

Ambassador: Therefore, My nation have requested a Full on Dispatching of the Soldier in every Country and that Especially, Your Country. Since, Your Country have that Portable Magic Artillery that  can destroy the Démon if Deployed, Which might be Effective against-

Kaios: Well, If you hope for an Immediate Answer of the Threat..... I'll Clearly say that.... It will be impossible.

Ambassador: Such a Thing! Lord Kaios, I beg you. Should My country have fallen to the hand of the Démon Lord, The Philades Continent will be the next Target for the Démon Lord.

Kaios: It will be Dealt, When there was a Time for us in Preparation of this Threat. Thing like Demonic Beast that have been told in the Ancient Ages, It can't be compare to our Army. Our Army will Tear them apart before they Arrived To my Empire. But, Your Nation Sacrifice will never be in Vain.

As, Kaios then starting to eat his Meal, Which is a Beef Steak and two loaf of Bread on the Side Dish and the Glass of Wine. He Eat the Steak while Talking about the Current Situation.

Kaios: Nevertheless, This is not the Right Occasion that, You have Came to The Department for the Requested for some Help. I will not indulge in any Further Detail. But..... It also à Concerning that come from a Country that have Offended us Many time in Long ago. Do you Think I going to Send the Oversight Army to Your Country? But..... I have other thing to be Doing. As you can see, My hand are full as I have Many Reading Materials and Bundles of the Document that still in Pikes over my Desk.

At the Desk of Kaios, Have Three Book stack on top each other with Document that is Ties into What look like a Scroll. The Ambassador of Topa sat there in Silence of his Kingdom Action that was in the Past despite also having been a Strong Country in the Past on the Region. Now, The Kingdom of Topa have lost it Power and become a Weak but can still defend itself but in the Large Army that have strong Technology that will crush Topa like Palpadian Empire. Which the Nation in the Past was Weak and Now as it become a Strong Country in the Philades Continent.

Kaios: Oh and By the Way, I have seen the one of your Nation Report that Your nation have refused this Annual Slave Offering by Your Nation. In this Empire, I will always consider myself as a Moderates, Even though..... Of this Country, There are many Hot-headed People. Well, Be careful on your Way out. There should be a Carriage at the Front Gate For your Returning.

As, Kaios made a Mock on the Ambassador and also making him leave the Office and head to the Carriage that is Waiting on the Front Gate. He take the Carriage and Rode back to the Outer Gate, Where his Own Carriage under Topa will send him back after a Failed Negotiation with the Palpadian for the Support of it army to help to Defend against the Démon Lord and It Army.