Chapter 23: The Final Battle And The Fall Of Demon Lord

Date: 7 January 1946/1646

The Horizon show the Sun is Rising up as it Shine Down the Town in Topa Region. The Minaisa District that has been saved by the Combined Forces of Three Nation Army of the The Alliance and the Topa Kingdom. Every local in the Town was Happy but Also a bit Saddened to see their Loves Once have Been killed or Been taken for the Food Satisfaction Demon. Out of almost 2000 of Population in the Town Reduced that was Estimated about 470 Of the Population that still alive. Mostly are Hiding in some Secluded place that not even Demons Can Find them. A Place that is Well hiding In most Place. But, There is Also Escapees that have getting out the Town before it get to them. After, The arrival of the Help to assist the Local in Patching up some injured ones and Giving out Food for the Hungry Local that been Stay mostly 2 Days or Somewhere of the Day. The Local of Minaisa District was Happh to see the Help have Arrived. The Rest of Survivor was Send back to the Capital for Refuge until the Demon was Exterminate and Will Further Construct the Damage that done by the Demon in the Last Invasion of them.

But, The Eye Catching one's for The Local is the New Arriving Foreigners Military that Helping them together with Topa Knights. They haven't seen Something that is similar to the Foreigner Military Vehicles from it Military itself. But, Some have Know that this is Similar Thing that is in the Fairy tale that they always been told about. A Emissaries that used to Fall upon the Land and Face the Demon Lord and it army with their Powerful Machine.

Now, The American, British and German Troops was resting in their Tents with their Vehicles That is Line up in the Paveroad that Stretch to the Back. It was Still about 35 Vehicles in the Line that Included a Couple Tanks to help in The Upcoming Battle. The Firepower Along could have Destroy the Demon Lord and It Army but the Upcoming Battle will be Coming sooner than later. The Battle that will test the Strength of the American, British and German Military as Something Big about to come toward the Town. But, Another 4 Nation, France, Soviet, Japan and Italy have their own Work to done as they Can't Partake the Battle because of some Political among their Nation. But, With the Help from Each Other and solving the problem of their Political issues in the Meantime. Until, Today, The Political Issue have been settled as The Issue was from some Corrupt government that want to take the Nation and Will also having a New Plan in taking the World and Even Some Protests that happen in within the Nation.

Well, For the Topa Knights, They have their Shift in turn for their Patrol Duty. Their Duty was to Look out for any Demon was Sighted in the Vicinity Area.

-North Of Topa Region-
-Gradeus Continent-

In the North from the Topa Kingdom, At the Cliff Standing the Demon Lord as he Looking at the Direction of Topa Kingdom. The Recent News about one of the Town under Topa have been recapture and the Food Supplied that they have won't be Enough to keep all the Demon intact as it in Low on Food.

Demon Lord: To think that the Topanese was able to take Back their Town is...... Having to know that the Blue Orge and Red Orge have been killed is also Losing part of our Power. I have again Underestimate those Topanese..... Cursed those Topanese, This Time I won't lose this Battle and repeat the Mistakes that I made in the Past.

Demon Lord then turn at the Group of Orcs and Goblins that is Standing below as they Look at the Demon Lord for an Order to Commence.

Demon Lord: Orcs! Goblins! Prepare for the Human Hunting against those Topanese!

The Orcs, Which look like a Humanoid Wild Boar making the Sound that they will Commance the Attack with Goblins Cheer for the Hunting that will begin. Demon Lord then look at the Plain Rocky Place and Begin Chanting A Spell upon the Plain Rocky Place. As it Eyes begin to Shine as the Demon Lord Continue to Chant.