Chapter 12: Surprise Attack On Jin-Hoag, Lourian Port

5 October 1644/1944

-Louria Capital, Jin Haag-

There, we see the Lourian Castle still standing tall. We zoom into the Inside of the castle and now in a some kind of Dinner room, where we see a long table with the food of the three individuals with Patagene of the Royal General of Military Defense Knight standing as he was talking about the defeat of their army against Qua-Toyne.

The First individual on the Left was Miminel who was the Royal Military General of the Lourian Army.

The Second individual on the middle is Maus, who is the Prime Minister of the Lourian Government.

The Third Individual on the right is Yamirei, his position is the Chief Royal Court Mage of the Elite Mage.

As Patagene is starting talking about the defeat of them in the war.

Patagene: Our First Siege against the Gim has been defeated by... Them. All the Lord that was formed as The Eastern Conquest Army.... Was also been Fallen.

The Room was dead silent after the revelation of the information. As they now thinking if they might have a chance to continue this meaningless war.

Patagene: Lord Maus.... The Report have stated that the attack was from the alliance? Since, we can't recover of the report on the Siege of Gim but, the Only available report is on the sea battle.

Maus: I don't have any opinions on this.

Patagene: But, the report from the 2nd Eastern Subjugation Fleet that they have Huge ship that fire powerful Magic Cannon and even Metal Wyvern that dropped Explosion Egg onto our fleets.

Maus: This is already a troubled some for the information we have gather is limited.

Patagene: It sure do. Lord Maus, do have any knowledge of this?

Maus: I afraid I don't have any knowledge of the Alliance Weaponry that they possess and their origin of it....

Patagene: Wasn't a few weeks ago that the the two of the country in Alliance have came to us and make diplomat ties?

Maus: I sure do remember that. But, Her Majesty have decline them and turn them away. But, I do get a glimpse of the weapon they have.

Suddenly, Miminel start to speak.

Miminel: You do?

Maus: Might be, they have a weird kind of weapon that have a bit similar to Flintlock that we have only in limited use.

And also the Mage start to speak for it.

Yamirei: What kind of Flintlock they use?

Maus: I still don't know about it.... But, the bullet they use have a similar of the light Bullet.

Yamirei: Light Bullet?

Maus: Yes, it can fire repeatly that with their soldier fire at our army with their musket and another one of the musket that can also fire repeatly in fast rate.

Miminel: Musket? Do Palpadian have given our enemy the musket?

Patagene: I don't think so.

Maus: Even, they were to help them. The Musket and Flintlock the Alliance uses is different than the Palpadian uses.

Patagene: *Sigh* So, Lord Maus, What is your Opinion on our Enemy possess this Weaponry?

Maus: I don't think I have any knowledge about the Weaponry that they have possess. General Patagene, How about you?