Chapter 24: The Invasion Of Altaras Kingdom

Date: 14 April 1946/1646

Since then, About three Month have Passed, The Invasion of the Demon have been Failed Miserably that lead by the Hand Of Demon Lord. Topa Kingdom have Been Relieved by the Demon Crisis after been Aid by Three Nation from the Alliance. Topa Kingdom Is Now in the State of Peace. While, The Alliance are Agreeing Giving Help to Topa. With the Resources to Help in Creates a New Type Of City and Town that will follow in the Modern Time Of 1910s. Other than that, The Topa Kingdom Knight have Been Switched to Newly Name after a Month ago Same go with Most City Part and Town Part have Been Completely Changes.

The Military is Name as 'Defense Topa Armed Forces', As the Name is Self was Meant for Only Defenses Forces As The Military have Received Ww1 Equipment as the Weapon was been Supplied are Lee Enfield and The Handgun was M1911. While the Newly Create 'Topa Military Police' Armed with Only M1911 as Their Weapon. But, Even till Now, They have No Received Tanks or Armored Fighting Vehicles, But They Do Receive Couple Truck as a Strongly Friendship Relationship Between Alliance and Topa Kingdom.

-Palpadian Empire-

At Third Foreign Affairs Department, In the Office Kaios, Inside the Office was Kaios Reading the Report of the Aftermath Battle in Fenn Sea. He Read and Read of the Report Because He Usually Think that it made no Sense to him. He Know that Fenn Kingdom have Less Ship and it is Considered as Obsolete to them. But, The Real Question is that He have Yet to Know the Ship Identity and The Origin of the Nation of this Fleet.

The Report also State about Three Ship that Have Destroy Six of the Oversight Fleet leaving with Two Ship still Afloat as This Two Ship look to Be Intact. But, it also State that it was Similar to Mu Ship in Every Aspect with only Different was in Design. Now, He Seen the Concluded Report to Show about the Operation was a Failed.

Kaios: Hm..... How can it get Destroy..... It couldn't be the Mu as They already refused the Invitation. Moreover, The Spy at Fenn did not see Any Fleet that was From Mu.

Kaios then Look at the Report to Confirm something.

Kaios: Just by Few Single Mounted Cannon can deal a Destruction on the Oversight Fleet. Even all the Hit have Been Confirmed to be Hit in the Ship When they First Attack. The Report Also Say about them Been Giving a Warning but Admiral Poquetoire have Refused and Still go on?

Kaios Sigh as He know this Matter will be Hard to be Giving to the Emperor that will be Given to First Foreign Affairs Department. Kaios have Let The Admiral of the Operation go easy For Now and Kaios have Threatened him if Something like How The Report are. He will be Excuted by the Emperor if he Ever Found out about the Report.

Since, The Report came in, Kaios have Disbelief Face upon reading the Report. As He Know of the Report been given back. He have Hide the Report from The Emperor as to not Show the Result that Could made a First Initiative for the First Foreign Affairs. Even, Though Hiding it, The Latter time Passby The Emperor will get Suspicious of the First Oversight Fleet have Yet to Giving the Result on the Fenn.

Kaios: Trying to Investigate this Matter is Hard. For Admiral Poquetoire to made a Decision that Cause Our Fleet of Oversight to be Reduced in this Losing Battle. Even by Far Enlighten himself with the Responsibility..... Admiral, This have go to Far..... I can't even think what will The Emperor will Say to this Operation that is Fail....

Kaios now having Frustrating Face upon the Report as He can't Figure anything out.

Kaios: If the Failure soon be Heard by His Majesty, Then, Our First Initiative of this Report will Lose and Be Given to First Foreign Affairs to Investigate. Even, So it still hard to Know Whether Which Nation have Participated the Parade Show. For Every Year's, In my Career as Foreign Affairs, The Rest of Superpower have Not Participated the Fenn Parade Show that Include the Similar Ship usually been Know from Kingdom of Mu and Holy Milishial Empire.