Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face

Date: 26 August 1946/1646

-Somewhere in the Sky, Near Hawaii, USA-

A Wooden Plane That Have More of a Resemble to PDY Cataline of The United States of America. The Say Aircraft is Kingdom Of Mu Origin, The Heavy-Class Aircraft, La Chaos.

As The Aircraft Now Flying Above the Airspace Of The Alliance, Which This Airspace is Under The Alliance as It Called as 'Alliance Airspace Defence Idenfication Located Zone' or '(AADILZ)'

As The Aircraft Now Flying Above the Airspace Of The Alliance, Which This Airspace is Under The Alliance as It Called as 'Alliance Airspace Defence Idenfication Located Zone' or '(AADILZ)'. It Was Under Strict Rule For Any Unknown Passer By Aircraft Going Further More, The Alliance Of Any Aircraft Will Intercept to Give A Warning, Even Till Now, If Any Aircraft Want to Pass Through The Zone, They Have to Give Earlier Notice About Their Arrive And The Aircraft Specifically, So, The Intercepted Aircrafts Will Know Any aircraft That Will Arrived Through The Zone With The Escort of the Intercepted Aircrafts.

Inside The Aircraft was Two of The Delegates That Will Arrive At One Of The Alliance Island That Is Base Most Likely Military That Stationed There. The Island Was One Of United States Of America as They Will Be Land There. Since Their Trip Going From Their Home Nation To The Foreign Nation To Experience Their Type of Technology and Battle. They Have Made Their Stop In Joly Milishial Empire, Despite Mostly Used Magic And Other Typr Of Energy To Power The Vehicles And Everything, They Have Reserve Of Some Oil Been Left Over Since Then.

Now, The Two Delegates Was None Other Than, Myrus and The Tactical Officer That Was Mostly Likely Doing His Analysis The Alliance Nations, Lassan. The Aircraft Vibrant Through The Sky, That Even Can Be Hear Inside. Both Of Them Are Talking About Their Trip To One Of The Alliance Island, Which is What They Called As Hawaii, Owned By United States Of America.

Lassan: Well, What Do You Think The Alliance Aircraft Look Like?

Myrus: For Me, I Would Think It Might Be Stronger Than Us. I Never Seen Much Of Their Aircraft with My Eyes. But, I do See it In The Book That They Gave When They Are At Our Country for The Touring And Making Diplomacy Ties All In All.

Lassan: You Lucky that You Get To Meet Them. Also, See Their Aircraft At That Time.

Myrus: But, You Get to See Them Later On. Since, We Will be Arrive at Their Island. They Have Say that A Escorted Aircraft Will Lead Us to Their Airport. Mostly Likely a Military Airbase. But, I also Like To See their Aircraft too With My Eyes.

Then, The Pilot Announced about Their Almost Arrival At Hawaii and Also The Escorted Aircraft That Will Escort Them.

Pilot Captain: We Are now Almost Arrive at Hawaii, United States. We Also Will be Escort By Their Aircraft In The Meantime To Escort Us To Their Airbase.

Lassan: Seem Like We Almost Arrive.

Myrus: Well, We get To See Their Escort Aircraft Then. I Wonder What Kinf Of Aircraft They Used.

Suddenly, A Sound Of
High Pitched of Whistling Can Be Hear From A Far, As The Sound Caught Both of The Muan Attention.

Myrus: What Was That Sound?