Chapter 8: Convoy Prepare To Join In And Elven Refuge Rescues

Gregorian Date: January 3, 1944

New World Date: July 10, 1565

Location: OFNA Base, Maihark

( A day before the invasion started)

There, in a big OFNA Base. Was thousand of Infantry and even hundreds of tank, armored vehicles and truck with artillery been towed at the back in column. The plan from OFNA is that they will send in most of ground unit and a few aircraft will take on wyvern and decrease it air power. In the podium, a well dress man in military uniform that can be consisted of general. 3 man going to the podium for the speech to the forces. It only British, German and American that will join in to relieve the forces in Ejey but also some of the Alliance forces also in help and also giving speech to the forces that will see battle in Ejey and help the troop that is trapped in there. The first man is a German officer and also a tank commander, Heinz Wilhelm Guderian. Guderian mostly fight in invasion of Poland to the battle of France and the early stages of war at Soviet Union. But, after the transfer some of French and Soviet hate the German even Guderian but in later months, all allies and axia have learn to accept the friendship and fight to survived in this new world and Guderian also make friend with some of the allies general from Soviet Union and British and even get to meet some of American General.

The second one is Bernand Law Montgomery. A British General that have fight in the African Front. As, he have lead the Battle of El Alamein with his British Eighth Army. Also, pushing deep the Axis deep back where there from. The battle occurred somewhere of Western Egypt with the Germany and Italy lose to this battle and having decisive defeat by the British as the El Alamein is a turning point for the African Campaign in The War. As, many British soldier have fate on Montgomery that he will lead them to victory against the onslaught of the Axis. Until, the battle in Africa is almost come to an end. They were suddenly transfer with it British colonial to the new world since the British and American and even some German and Italy troop in Africa are been stranded in the Africa. But about three to four whole month, the troop are starting to make friends as their nation have dissappear after a few aircraft from the carrier have been send to find out what happens to their country. Knowing that without any help, there have to be there and find any food and water to keep them from dying of Starvation and dehydration. But, after transfer to new world, a communication coming from one of the British, German, Italian and even American Radio stations. That when they contacted them about the stranded troop that in the Africa and the mainland will send Fleet to the location by aircraft and the navy of the four nation. So that is the story of Montgomery and how he return back to Mainland and also have been promoted into a General.

Lastly, is American Officer whose is Douglas MacArthur. He was at the war in Phillipine against the Japanese and have led his Allied forces through Southwest Pacific Theater. He was call in active duty in March, 1941. He have fight against Japanese for long until he retreat back after japanese have full control on Phillipines. MacArthur have made a promise that he will return back to Phillipine and take back it. But, after transfer, he have also went to Phillipine to do it earlier of invasion but upon arrival they saw Phillipines greeted them and say that japanese have no longer in this island. He feld relieved and the US mainland have call them back for some duty that they going to make and the rest is a story.

Guderian: You ready?

Montgomery: I sure are readh now.

MacArthur: I am born ready.

The Three now General went to a small podium an giving out the speech.

Guderian: My fellow soldier, you have come here on behalf of this war. Today, we have been an enemy with our two common enemy before but now we are friends and as allies. All of you, have come here to fight and safe this nation from the tyrant nation that will take this nation. For all of you are now will fight alongside our now allies. So, time we will do is fight no matter what the cost, we shall battle and crush our enemy with our forces. We shall never show weak upon those who tried to attack our nation. We fight side by side with our brother in arms. You all will move along with the British and the American with some support from the alliance and Arrived at a fortress which is call Ejey. For, a whole few long month that we have at peace and now we have to aid a allies that in danger. You all will do what it take to hold that fortress and don't let it fall on the enemy hand. Now, the peace of our have broke once again as we have call for war. So, I want all of you do and fight with honor and glory show them that the alliance are messing around. All of you will prepare to be move now.