Intermission 4: Qua-Toyne Advancement, Reporting Of Aftermath

( This Part is Told about the Country in Rodenius That Have Advance to 1930s. I Have Made a Newcomer Merchant to Arrive And Seeing the Wonder and The Advancement of Their Country Through the Perspective of the Newcomer Merchants.)

Date: 23 July 1946/1646

At the Sea, a Lone Vessels was Cruising the Wave As They Headed to Their Location. A Vessel Was Headed to Rodenius Continent, More Specifically Qua-Toyne. There Were Headed to there And Making A Trade But, Sometime Taking Some Swig in the Bar.

A Man, Captain Auriga was Looking at the Distance as They Are Almost to Qua-Toyne Since, They are Still in Philades Sea, But, They might passby Palpadian Fleet

A Man, Captain Auriga was Looking at the Distance as They Are Almost to Qua-Toyne Since, They are Still in Philades Sea, But, They might passby Palpadian Fleet. But, Palpadian Fleet have a Ruled That Set do not Attack Any Merchant Vessels.

Auriga: What a Fine Day....

Then, a Second in Command and A Friend to Auriga Whose Name is Nasen Came on Auriga Side as He Look at the Captain.

Nasen: Yes.... It Sure are.

Auriga: So, How Long Our Journey to Arrive at Qua-Toyne?

Nasen: Might be A Hour. When, We get there, We Make a Trade With The Man that Have Requested us To Get the Finest Quality For Him.

Since, They have Made a Deal Within In The Third Civilization, And The Country Where He Used to Lived is Now Been Occupied By Palpadian Empire. Auriga Made it Out Alive And Get A Ship Of His Own and Recruiting Some Crews Along the Way. Thus, Becoming a Merchant till The Present Days

Auriga: Yes.... The Price is a Good Deal. I Say We Can Bought Anything With That Money.

Nasen Yes.... I think the First Thing we Go is to Our Favorite Bar!

Auriga Laugh at Nasen, Which Was his Right Hand Man of the Captain. Despite, The Vessels is A Merchant Ship, They Have Store Four Cannon that They Bought From Kingdom of Leifor. Since, Leifor Have Many Sale on Old Cannon Mainly For Merchant That They Want to Bought it, As It a Way For Protecting Them From Pirates Raiding Their Ships.

Despite That, They Have Arm Themself Bow And Sword For Self Defense Against Pirates That Might Board the Ship. Now, The Vessel Still Sailing Through The Current of the Wind.

Auriga: Yes... Yes.... How the Repair Going?

Nasen: About That.... It Still Fix Very Well,But, We Already Running Out of Wooden Plank to Fix Further More.

Auriga: Now, that a Problem. When, We Arrive at Qua-Toyne, We Going to Supplier Ourself Of the Stock We Run Out.

Auriga Look at The Sailor All Doing their Duty, From Pouring Out Water That Have Enter The Below Deck After the Direct Hit From the Pirates. They Manage to Lose Them And Destroy One of the Pirate Vessel. With Some Mopping The Floor Deck and Some On the Below Deck Checking and Doing the Duty of The Cannon Damage.