Chapter 19: Troop Arrival At Topa Kingdom

Date: 5 January 1946/1646

London, UK

The Days was Clear as People have gone on their Ways, But, In this Particular Days, at the Embassy of Topa, The Ambassador have Received a Letter that was Sent to him by his Homeland. A Letter that been Written by the King himself.

The Letter itself was Inscribed about Démon Revival. This Letter was to also tell the Ambassador that is in UK right now, About the Démon that Are now Abvancing deep in the Topas Territory. But still Halt at one of the Town that is East of The Capital City. It was now fallen under the Hand of Démon Lord and it's Démon Army.

As he Look throught the Letter that been given, He now having a Shocked Face that the Démon have Revive and now Return to cause a Chaos but Halt their Attack at the East City for Now. It not long before they start marching toward Topas Capital City.

Topa Ambassador: There no way...! The Démon Lord have Revive!

As he Throught until a Word Was shown as A Help from the Allies they just made.

Topa Ambassador: 'Appeal the Message to The Alliance for the Cooperation to Defeat the Démon Lord', What? That is so Soon than what I have Anticipate.

He Also Noticed Some Message Consider from Palpadian Empire itself about the Refusing assist in helping to Defeat the Démon Lord.

Topa Ambassador: What is My Home County even thinking that the Palpadian Will help us? I still have no idea if the Alliance Will sent it army to help us or not.... I think I have to try and talk them out on this. Hope, they Understand the Fearsome of the Démon lord that Could left the World Nations in Destruction.

The Topa Ambassador take the Telephone that was on his Left side as he Take the Pjone Near his Ear before Dial the Phone in the Rotating Number Slot. As He Spin of the Number that Connect to UK Foreign Affair Ministry. Then, A Voice speak through the Phone on the Other side.

(Phone): Hello, This is Foreign Affairs Ministry, Who am I speaking with?

Ambassador: Hello, This is The Ambassador from the Embassy of Topa Kingdom, can I make appointment with the UK Ministry of Foreign Affairs Immediately, The Appointment is important that have something to Deliver to them.

(Phone): Alright, I will tell them about the Appointment. Is that all?

Ambassador: Yes that all.

Then, He put down the Phone as he getting up from his seat and headed to his Next Location, Which is the Ministry Foreign Affairs Department that is not Far away from the Embassy. As Topa Ambassador walk out of the Building, He still mesmerized by the Architecture that been Made by UK. The most stand out of the Landmark is the Clock Tower that was in the Heart of London. The Clock Tower is Huge and Tall as He though it reach to the Heaven. While also Mesmerized By the Building and He Also Saw Fashionable People that Walking around the Sidewalk as Cars Driven Past Him on the Road. This is also his First time seeing something that is out of his Mind even more Beautiful than the Palpadian Architecture.

As he walk down the Sidewalk until he See the Department in front of him. As he arrive at the Department, He Went in and was Greet with a Cold Sensation. As he go to the Reception in front of him.

Ambassador: Um..... Sorry I have a Urgent appointment with the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Receptionist: You the Topa Ambassador that have appointed with the Minister?

Ambassador: Yes.

Receptionist: OK, The Room is on the Left and will see the Tag, Jack Hooves. The Minister that will attend the Appointment.