Chapter 2: Discussion and Arrived at Qua-Toyne

-In the Mansion-

Inside was the previous commander who just relaxing in his office. Until, the door swung open and come out was a messenger who hold a scroll in his hand.

Messenger:Commader! There was a transmission from the 2nd fleet and a new information that come from them.

Messenger: It also a very important ones and that also could be related to the unknown object that flyby the Maihark Airspace!

Commander: Read it.

Messenger: It say here that they have encountered multiple large vessel when they going on patrol.  This multiple large vessel affiliation is come from multiple country. More specific 7 countries.

The commander just stop what he is doing and look at the messenger.

Commander: Keep on reading the information.

Messenger: It say that this multiple Large Vessel is come 7 countries. That is United States of America, Great Britain, Nazi Germany, Empire of Japan, Kingdom of Italy, Republic of France and Soviet Union.

Messenger: There was also two Foreign Minister on board a flat deck ship. They wish to have a conversation with our country and make trade.

Commander: So, they want to make trade with us? I never hear such country and where they come from?

Messenger: They actually come from North East sea , Commander.

Commander: I never knew there was multiple countries been there. Keep on reading what it say.

Messenger: Well, that 6 unknown flying unit that tresspassed the airspace of Maihark a few days ago was them doing. They just going on patrol to find a island and they found our country. Then, they want to apologize about the flying unit that tresspass the airspace of Maihark.

Messenger: Therefore, this 7 nation claim that they are transfer here and still stand at point.

Suddenly, the room become quiet after this. They were surprised by this sudden news to them. This transfer is used to be record as a legend and myth that not real. So, they thought about this. Both of the man and commander stand up and suddenly the commander slam his hand on the table so hard that the bang sound can be heard inside the room.

Commander: So, you telling me that this 7 nation is a transfer nation that come from the myth and Legends that I hear from the local?

Messenger: Yes Sir.

Commander: You mean to tell me that the flying unit is their doing?

Messenger: Yes Sir.

Commander: Give me the scroll! I have to give this new information to the Prime Minister now.

The messenger just give the scroll to the commander and he fast step his foot toward the door and start heading to the meeting that been held in.

Messenger: Where are you going, Commader?

Commander: Going to the Capital. That is where the Government were and right now there have meeting going on. I give this information to them and handle this matter at my hand.

Government Conference Area,
(Lotus Garden)

This place is Lotus Garden. A places where all the government have a meeting on important thing. This place have a circle conference table been place in the small island with 6 stone chairs all around the table. That also place in the middle of the pond where the water lotus, frogs and other aquatic animal with forest all around the place and a waterfall. With sunlight coming out of the trees can make the place look fantastic.