Chapter 21: Operation: Démon Strike Commence

(Hi, I don't know if I ever tell you all that in some Chapter, I Write, having some Violent Act that I don't know if you guy can Handle, You know? So, Some Reminder for it that it having Some Violent Act and Act that will Come By for it.)

Date: 6 January 1946/1646

-Minaisa District, Northeast Fortress Town-

At the Great Hall, The Citizen of Topa have been sitting and Still await for the Rescue to Save them. Some having to Confort Each Other Side as Some Stare at the Doors While Also Thinking that they might be the Next Feast for the Démon.

The A Elf Girl Still Kneel Down as a Human Man came to the Girl Side. But, The Man Having Wear a Clothes that look like A Store Owner. But, The Store Owner have Came and Sneak in the Great Hall. Since, Then, Most Have Hide in fear of Possible Captured and be a Food For The Démon Lord.

The Main Resistance has Fallen under by The Red Orge and Blue Orge with Goblins that Scrolling down the Paveroad as in Patrolling. All the While, The Fewest Citizen have been Running in the Shadow and tried to hide but it was in Vain as Some been Captured and Put in Great Hall.

Man: Elei!

The Store Owner Came from the Window and Break in from there. As, He see The Elf Girl now Name Elei over the Wall as She Look down in Sadness.

Man: There you are.

Elei: H-Huh? Manager?

Man: Elei, Thank God, You OK.

Elei: How did you get in here?

Man: I just Sneak in here without noticed. You must be Hungry. Here, I Brought the Food with me from the Store.

The Store Owner give the Food to the Girl as she Slowly taking it and Eat it Down.

Elei: Thank you, Manager....

Man: It Ok, The Sales won't increase if I let anything happen to my Shop Attendant.

Elei: What happen t-there?

Man: Well, There is a Knight Resistance that help us Evacuate Me and Few Other Survivor but Unfortunately, All of the Knight have Annihilate in the Plaza and Left with only us. We run for our life away from there.

Then, The Door Open up as the Goblins Came in to find a Next Victim for the Démon Lord Feast.

Man: Elei, Here they come, Hide behind my back.

The Goblins Look around for a New Victim to Carry and take to the Démon Lord.

Goblin 1: Hm.... Time to Carry one of you.... Let see which is having a Fine Meat!

Goblin 2: The Fine Meat today is..... You!

The Second Goblin sniff until it land on Elei as the Store Owner tried to stop them.

Man: Don't get near He-

The Goblin then hit Him at the Head with the Club, This Knocking him over but Barely Conscious but See the Situation of his Shop Attendant get Drag.

Goblin 3: Don't get in the Way! You Short Eared Male!

Goblin 1: These Female are not Good!

The First Goblin have go around and Sniff for a Good Meat to Serve for the Démon Lord. The Second Goblin Get Closer to Elei Ear as He Spoke out.

Goblin 2: You sure are fine Meat! We will carry you and Eat Alone the Way. Hehehe.....

Goblin 1: Yes, The Démon Lord will be Overjoyed for this One.