Chapter 31: Palpadian Imperial Conference

Date: 18 July 1946/1646

-1st Foreign Affairs Department-

A Huge Building Stand Out, As The Building was Near in the Forest as The Scene Turn to the Corridor With Multiple Staff members Walk By As they Doing their Work. Now, to The Door having a Name on the Front Door, Which Having Inscribed 'Director Elto' in it. Inside the Office, Was a Women that Sitting Behind the Desk and A Men Having a Document on his Hand as He Giving to the Women, The Name of the Women have Been Inscribed At the door and The Women was Director Elto as She Was Talking with the Men.

Man: Director Elto, I've Brought Something that Should have Interest you, From Director Kaios Office. Every Document is In this File.

Elto: Is that so....?

The Man Hand Up the File Document and To Elto As Elto Take it.

Man: Honestly, I thought I would be More Useful to You after I Got Transfer to the 1st Foreign Affairs Department.

Elto: I see...., I will Put the Though on the Document. Thank for the Document

Elto then Unsealed the File Open and Take Out the Paper Document that Been Sent from Director Kaios Office, The 3rd Foreign Affairs Department Staff. She was Looking Every Detail of the Document been Written By Kaios. The Man that Standing a While Ago That Also Giving the Document to Elto have Leave the Office.

The Document it Show Every Battle Happen From the Alliance. Since, The Alliance have Yet to Show Much of it Nation Prowess By Any Mean. Even, Showing Few Nation Involved, While Half Stay Back and Watching on Backline for the Result. Since, The Alliance 7 Nations Was Only Respond To Full Attack and All Nation in The Alliance Involved, When One Of their Allies Got Attack, Thus, Will Triggers The Whole OFNA Alliance Began Mobilizing It Army For Battle. Since, This Past Couple Years, The Battle Was Just Rather Small Skirmishes for the Alliance Except For the 'Battle of Rodenius Continent' Is What the Alliance Leader have Describe as This Is the Battle or War That have Happen with all The OFNA Member Involved in Battle.

For, Elto, She Look Again to See if She Looking at the Right Detail of it, From the Intervention of The Alliance to the Fail Subjugate the Coutry Of Fenn.

Elto: *Thought* This is... The Report from Abroad....? The Secret of the Imperial Strategy Office That Have Overlook at Lourian...... Was been Prevented From Accomplish? Who Prevent it? Hm..... The 7 Nations Alliance..... What the Meaning of this? Is this Every Battle Result from Lourian and The Alliance? Hm..... Even the Fenn Oversight Fleet Battle Result is...... How can This be? What is Really Happening in this Document? The 3rd Foreign Affairs Department, Director Kaios are Investigating The Matter Regarding of the Alliance Himself? Of Course, I wouldn't Doubt That They Were the One That Intervene in Our Subjugation Mission on Fenn. This is Trouble some.

Elto Then Look at the Wristwatch That Bought from the Kingdom Of Mu Market as She Have Been Wearing on Her Wrist and Even Telling the Time of Everything. Elto Seeing it time To Go to the Upcoming Imperial Conference.

Elto: Seems Like the Imperial Conference is About to Start. Better get there now.

She Stand Up from Her Chair and Pack Up Her Document or Anything that Was Important to Her in Her Suitcases Before Going near the Door and Open it. She Step Outside Of Her Office and Heading to the Imperial Conference and She Past All Other Staffs Around Her As The Staffs Working until they See The Director Walk out of Her Room. As One of the Staff, See Her Going Somewhere before ask Her.

Staff 1: Are You Going Somewhere? Director Elto?

Elto Stop For A Second Before Sigh As She Began to ask The Staff it Answer.