Chapter 35: Preparation For War

Date: 3 August 1946/1646

-In Palpadian Empire-

In The Capital City of Esthirant, Paradis Palace, Seeing Through The Palace In Beautiful View. Inside the Chamber, Or More Specifically A Private Chamber of the Emperor Ludius.

Both Remille and Ludius Was Playing Some Kind Of Board Games On The Desk. With, Remille Was Daydream Again As She Look at Ludius. With Ludius Shake The Dice and Throw Until He Got The Numbers And Move The Round Piece With a Loud Hit Of The Round Piece on The Board. As Ludius Began To Have Conversation With Remille About The Alliance Situation.

Ludius: Well, Remille, How The Diplomat and The Matter Was Deal With the Alliance? I Hope It Was Some Good Intention From Them.

Remille: Regarding of it, The Matter And The Diplomacy Moves Have Giving Them a Proper.... Understandable Upon Us.

Ludius then Look On Surprise as He Though Of The Outcomes Of The Diplomacy Against the Alliance.

Ludius: Oh....? How Wonderful is that? I thought That Would Take a While But, You Work Fast. Please, Would You Indulge Me, Your Negotiation with the Alliance?

Now, Remille Turn in Play as She Shake the Dice Before Throw it Down. As, She Get The Numbers, She Move the Round Piece as They Continue Playing it.

Remille: We've Have Made a Very Clear Statement and The Term to The Alliance.

Ludius: So, Did The Very Part of It Term Give them a Piece of Their Mind?

Remille: Unfortunately, All I Got from them With Their Response is Nothing But, Primal Rage Upon Us. Thus, Injured One of the Envoy.

Ludius: I see.... How Pitiful For Them.....

Then, a Sudden Sound Of Ping Ring On Remille Bracelet. As, She Look at It and Wonder, Why It Ring at the Bad Times.

Remille: *Thought* Goodness.... What Now.... Just, When we Getting on the Good Part.

The Emperor Seen the Sudden Ring on Remille Bracelet as He Know What Going on.

Ludius: That Must be A Notification From the Official Line. You Can Use the Magicomm That Was Over There. You Should Take it, It Might be a Bit Important, I Might Say.

Remille: Then, Excuse Me, That I take Up The Call from the Main Line.

Remille Stnad up From Her Chair and Bow Upon the Emperor For Excusing Herself as She Go Toward the Magicomm That Is Close to Them. Remille Then Take It As She Began to Take Up The Call, Which was From the 1st Foreign Affairs Department. While, The Emperor Just Sitting On His Chair As He Just Casually Drinking His Tea That Was Place Beside Him.

Remille: Hello..... So, They Here..... Want to Negotiate With Us Again? I See..... I Understand, Tell Them That I Will Be There And Let Them Wait For a While.

Remille End the Call From the 1st Foreign Affairs Department Receptionist That Have Call Him The Arrive at The 1st Foreign Affairs Department For Another Negotiation Or That What Remille Will Think They Might Be Doing Right Now. Remille Then Turn to the Emperor As She Began to Speak With him About The Sudden Arrival Of the Alliance Envoy Again.

Remille:The 1st Foreign Bureau Have Reported that The Alliance Envoys Have Arrived Yet Again. Also, They Have Requested a Audience to Be There. They Probably Have a Change Of Heart Because of The Emperor Mercy.

Ludius Give A Side Eyes As She Looking at Remille About Her Talk That The Alliance Envoys Have Arrive.

Ludius: Very Well Then! Even If They Are Barbarians of a Alliance, Any Nations Will be in Desperate if it Concerns of Their Continuation Country Existence. Thus, Their Alliance That still Want to Stay Existences For The Rest of it Time, If They Accept it, Granted Them If They Comply.