Chapter 10: Naval Battle In Rodenius Sea

In the Government Building of Qua-Toyne, Organisation of Free Nation Alliance. Where the Ambassador reside and he was here that he also given report of various thing to the HQ back at Washington DC, Berlin or Moscow through Via Wireless Radio Communication . Tanaka Kazuhisa also a Staff and ambassador are looking at the report of the successful defending of the Fortress Town. Then, a knock were hear as Tanaka put down his report and will see it later for that.

Tanaka: Come in.

The door open and then a British Ambassador have come to see Tanaka for some matter about the upcoming Naval Invasion.

Tanaka: Hah! What I have a pleasure for the Ambassador to arrived to the office?

Jack: Oh, actually I was here to tell you that the Our, Which is British and Italy Battleship will arrive in Port and will link with your destroyer squadron.

Tanaka: Oh, that great! But, can the alliance ever destroyed Two thousand ship?

Jack: Don't worry, I have faith to the Naval force.

Tanaka: Ok, So....., What the plan that you have plan?

Jack: Well, the plan is to destroy and force them to retreat or surrender them self to us.

Tanaka: Is that it?

Jack: Yes.

Jack: Also, here is the OFNA document that I have to also give it to your Prime Minister. In here, is all our 7 Nation have agreed to do and helping your nation.

Jack take out a Book that have also written everything that the document that have given by Him from the perspective of the leader of this sudden declaration of war against their New Allies.

Jack: Well, I will take my leave and head back now after my own work here is done.

Tanaka: Thank for it.

Jack: No problem.

Jack then leave the room and head back to the embassy.

Tanaka: I better give this to Yagou to give it to Prime Minister.

Tanaka then also leave the office and head to their one of the office to give it to Yagou and give it to the Prime Minister, which in Lotus Garden of nature aslo their council meeting was there.

-Government Council, Lotus Garden-

R. Minister 1: Prime Minister, The Lourian have begin their invasion inward to our land.

Rinsui: Well, that was trouble... But, I hear the Alliance have taking care of that?

R. Minister 3: Yes, the ground force have taken care of the army of Lourian.

Kanata: So, it Is a success. So, any casualties among the defender?

R. Minister 3: From the report, it say that the casualties is minor not that high, but the Louria suffer a total annihilation of it army.

R. Minister 2: Well, any report that been stated?

R. Minister 3: Well l, another one been mention that Lourian Navy of almost 2 thousand and 30 Thousand of land troop will land in Maihark. They are now coming.... They have also broadcast in the intercept MagiRadio that they want to lay a total siege in Maihark and cause chaos.

Rinsui: This is a problem, I see. So, what the OFNA going to do?

R. Minister 1: We still haven't got the message from them.

R. Minister 3: The report have stated that large fleet of 2299 will attack Maihark and lay siege against our Port.

Kanata: You say.... 2000 ship...?