Chapter 5: Trip To Kingdom Of Quila

-In the Port of Kingdom of Quila-

In this port, many citizen have go to work or Soldier guarding the port if any threat been issued by their neighbor country. The nation have been harass by Their neighbor country which is Kingdom of Louria in the past same go to Principality of Qua-Toyne. Even, in a Bar there would be soldiers drinking away and drowsiness their thought. The nation usually rely on Qua-Toyne on their food resources and agriculture. Also, the military protection from Qua-Toyne to protect their nation.

In the Castle, there is a throne room with the King of Quila sitting there. He already have headache and are hardly sleep in these days after receiving a message from the messenger who have scout the Kingdom of Louria who have mobilizing it troop for war. The King have tried to think another way to safe his country from been taken away by Kingdom of Louria. Also, Enslave his nation for good and executing every demi-humans they will see. Usually, today would be another meeting with Qua-Toyne about the Louria that prepare for war but they have receiving a shocking news about something.

They thought it was a invasion by Louria because bad news but the bad new it that was this is an unknown country or rather Countries but the good news is they willing open trade and diplamtic ties between Qua-Toyne, Quila and the Countries. This country consist of seven country with it have meet Qua-Toyne yesterday and they will arrive here in a few minutes. So, the king prepare to greet the envoys of the nation's that will arrive here.

King: When will they came?

Guard: They will arive here any minutes, Your Highness.

Then, suddenly the door swung open with the Guard come in and kneel in front of the King.

Guard 2: Your Highness, the envoy have arrive.

King: Let them in.

Guard: Yes Sir.

The Envoy of American and Germany arrive in the room. With that, they bow to show the king respect.

King: It an honor to meet you from the envoy of Unknown countries.

Dodd: Yes, Your Highness. We have came here for a diplomatic ties with your nation.

Bitterfeld: We have some problem regarding our nation and are in need of supply but knowing your nation that I heard from Qua-Toyne. You don't have much on Crop so don't worry we have another proposal for you.

King: OK, what it is?

Dodd: Well, here is all you need to know in this paper.

Dodd give the list of every proposal that all the now Allies or called OFNA. The News been given to whole fleet that have been in sea and haven't return back to the nation yet.

=========
In the Following Proposals-

-Will give Military Protection from 7 Nation to Quila

-Building Embassy in Quila

-Starting Modernizing Nation

-Building Base and other military Infrastructure in Quila

========

The King look at the Proposal for two times and see if this were real. A military protection was a good thing but for them to build their military base in Quila is a no. But, he are not going to argueabout the fact that they have huge metal ship outside the port and also in Horrizon. Even so, he want to see their military in his eye and having a military protection with a nation that can build metal warship is feat that no nation can ever build. Not in his knowledge about a nation can build something like this.

King: I will.... Accept the Proposal then.

Bitterfeld: Good, you will sign at the bottom which have a line and sign there. Here the pen.

The King grab the pen from Bitterfeld. When, he grab it he was amazed by the wonder of this thing that he have in his have. He never saw something like this before mostly because he always use the feather and ink to write a message.

The King then sign the Proposal and accept it. Now, the Proposal have given back to Dodd.

King: Wait, wasn't there was 7 Nation and will 7 envoy arrive?

Bitterfeld: Oh,they actually have return back to their country as to never make panic among your people.

Dodd: We don't want you to think it was a invasion Fleet have come to your door step and start firing at your nation.

King: Oh, I see.

Bitterfeld: So, that it we have to return back to our nation now.

Dodd: Yes, we have to hive the report and everything we have and also share the information with my allies.

The two Envoy went toward the door and the guard open for them. Letting them leave out the throne room, the King was in deep thought and think this was a good idea but at the same time that this 7 nation's will help them if ever the Louria start the war with them.

King: I think it was a good idea to have a strong Allies on our side.

-At the Port-

The two envoy ride in carriage and been carried to Port with it stop. The two en oh open the door and coming down from the carriage with still many crowds still Form there and haven't went away. The Crowd have never seen something that big but mostly looking at the distance of the huge Battleships sitting in the sea, giving a menacing view.

Then, the guard yell at the crowd to make way for the two envoy.

Guard: EVERYONE STEP ASIDE. EVERYONE STEP ASIDE PLEASE! WE GOT IMPORTANT PEOPLE WANT TO PAST THROUGH.

Then, everyone make way for the two Ambassadors and going to their respective ship.

Dodd: Never knew we get to see something that out of 15th Century, you know.

Bitterfeld: Me too. We get to be friend and also going to a medieval country alike.

Dodd: Well, we can come back here after the Embassy is built. But, we might separate from it.

Bitterfeld: Man, you know I have to return back to see my family.

Dodd: Me too.

The two ambassador board the wooden boat with them prepare to leave. Then, they take the sit and the sailor of the two different Nationality start to row the boat toward their respective Ship.

The Crowd watch them row their boat toward the huge ship.

In this day, all 7 Nation have a new allies in this continent only two nation out of three have made allies. For the Louria, it didn't go well as the ambassador of UK are injured after the meeting. Only UK and Japan were going to Kingdom of Louria on their journey. But, in the end, it was end in the bad way.

___________________________________