Chapter 9: Battle For Gim

Gregorian Date: January 3, 1944

New World Date: July 10, 1565

In the heart of the Ejey town, multiple soldier are taking crate to the frontline which is in front of the gate.

Arthur: Everyone get on your feet, Come on! The enemy will launch the invasion any minutes go, go, go!

The Town is now flood with soldiers with Alliance and Qua-Toynian prepare to hold for their life. Then, two tank drove by as it going to the front gate as they refuel it. With Cruce Oil in Ejey have run out with most use on the Convoy that went out a minutes ago but even thought it refuel. They won't be arrive there in time but hope any military Convoy will spotted them and refuel it for them. As the oil in Ejey have not much as it need to refuel the tank also.

With two Renault FT, move to their location and three of the Leichter Kampfwagen II are refueling. Inside the Renault FT, the crew are loading it main gun as it prepare for battle and same to the other Renault FT. All the Qua-Toyne are nervous of this invasion by Lourian as they never experienced a real war. So, the Qua-Toynian are scared for this war but they willingness to defend it nation and put aside of their nervousness. While, the Alliance troop have a battle-hardened face as they ready for war with mostly of them are veteran in the what known to their world is "Second World War". While waiting in the trenches and Bunker and even on top of the wall and tower.

As the night are near, the soldier were celebrate with them eating their own ration and talking before war begin. As this is the last time some will ever see the light of their life. So, they going to spend this day, as it final time if they ever die in battle.

- Lourian Camp -

In the camp of Lourian, a man with other high ranking officer are now looking at the map that shown their location and the Fortress Ejey. His name are Aden, he is a general under Kingdom of Louria. He maybe human but he have something that he never tell and also losing his memory of his past. He was considered brutality and also a heartless man that have been going in multiple war in the past. That what the former enemy have describe of him.

Adem: So, how the battle plan are going?

(H.R.O.=High Ranking Officer)

H.R.O. 1: We have plan it perfectly sir.

H.R.O. 2: So, the plan is we sent in our ground Infantry to decrease it forces before our muskets follow suit. Scenting three wave of our troop in line and destroyed their defense line. With our siege weapon we sent after we destroyed their ground forces and the wyvern will take on air dominate and burn the town if anyone tried to hide there and ambush us if we ever went in within the town. We sent a half of the ground forces to the south gate and stop them from getting away if they tried to evacuate from the town and we will encircled them and having them no where to run and escape. We can also sent the cavalry to cut them down if they tried to run like coward.

Adem: Hm.... That is a good plan.

H.R.O. : So, What we going to do with the Demi-Humans after we capture the town for ourself?

Adem: You can do whatever you want. Also, let the troop have fun with them and giving them a morale for the next step of the battle.

H.R.O. 1: That.... Was a good idea for our troop morale!

Adem: OK, prepare the battle and gear up.

All the three of the High Ranking Officer salute at Adem and went out to prepare their things.

-Outside the Tent-

All the Infantry with their sword and shield, spear, bow, Halbert and even mace. With the Musketeers at the back line. With all of them line up for a battle as first line prepare for war and Adem rode in his horse and with all troop are in the open field. As they were awaiting order from their Commander in change. Adem take out his telescope and unfolded it as he looking through. He saw a strange structure at the front of it and looking around a with few of those weird structures also seeing no Qua-Toyne soldier in sight.