Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The Rising Tension

Date: 20 July 1946/1646

-Palpadian Empire-

In the Palpadian Empire, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Detached Building. The Detached House Was Represented for Only Guest Building, Which They Usually Take The Diplomat to the Detached Building For Some Negotiations Between Two Country or More.

Now, Inside the Detached Building, Through the Corridor, Walking Through Was A Man In Well Suited Victorian Suit. As He Is Leading two Ambassador Through the Corridor. Now, The Attending Ambassadors was A Soviet and American, Vasily and Johnson. The Man Was Having a Hard time Doing many Work Under Pressure As He Think about His Duty to Take the Ambassadors to the Specific Room.

Man: *Thought* Why it have to be Like this? Now, I Going to Escort the Guests to the Room..... To Think that I Just Wasting my own Opportunity to Escort Them to the Detached Building and to The Diplomatic Negotiations Room. Also, Everyone in this Building are all Came From the 1st Foreign Affairs.... Why must Life be Like this....?

Both of Them Walking through the Hall and Pass a Office Room with Staffs Working. With their Shoes Stepping in Every Step on the Floor, As They Walk. The Walk Was Silence but For the Staffs That Have took Noticed of the Newcomers that Wearing in a Suit By a Man Guiding them to the Destinated Room. The Staffs Begin their Mumbled In the Office Room About the Newcomers of the Soviet and American Ambassador.

Staff 1: Hey, Why is a Personnel From the 3rd Foreign Affairs is Here? With those Guests....?

Staff 2: Maybe, He Came Here for Sightseeing? Maybe.... But, I Wonder, Who those Guests is?

Staff 3: But isn't there a Unwritten Rule that a Coutry that Not in the Three Civilized Area were not allow to Enter Here?

Staff 4: It seems So, But, I Hear that the 3rd Foreign Affairs Director, Kaios have Invited them to the Building.

Staff 5: If that So? But, I also hear They Are the Ambassador from the Seven Nations Alliance. Surely, Those Ambassador Were one of the Nation in that Alliance.

While, They are Mumbling About the Two Ambassador. They Finally Came to the Room, a Room for The Diplomatic Negotiations been Usually Held to make A Negotiations or Ties with the Nation. Since, This Building Was Consider Only For Civilized Nations That is Mostly Under 1st Foreign Affairs.

But, For The Alliance, Their Alliance have A Special Case and Been Mark under 1st Foreign Affair. So, The 1st Foreign Affairs have make a Decision together with the 3rd Foreign Affairs to Deal with them. Back with those three, They Arrive at a Double Door as The Man that Guide them to the Room Open the Door with a Creaking of the Door Open before Open it Fully.

Man: Sorry for Intrusion! The Delegations have Arrive and Brought them Here!

Inside the Room, Three Man was Seated In Their Seat Behind the Long Desk. With Kaios Sitting on the Middle with Two Official Sitting in Both Side. The Man that Guide the Ambassadors Leave the Room Leaving The Ambassadors in the Room as They Step Forward as Kaios Finally Introduced To Them.

Kaios: My Name is Kaios, Director from the 3rd Foreign Affairs. I am the One that will Handling the Matter with The Alliance. Please, Have a Seat.

A Two Pair of Chair was Just Opposite from the Table and Facing the Palpadian Officials. As Kaios Raise His Hand In Gesture For the Ambassadors To Take a Seat. As, The Ambassadors Whisper to Each Other About The Odd Type of Negotiations.

Vasily: Hey, John.... This is a Very Odd of Negotiations.

Johnson: It Like we Been Interviewed, When We Getting a Job. I don't get it about their way of Doing Diplomat With Other Nations.