Chapter 17: The Fleet Confrontation

Date: 4 January 1946/1646

Aircraft Carrier, USS Enterprise. The Flagship of the Sixth US Carrier Strike Group, Also In First Alliance Offensive Strike Fleet.

The Fleet was only small as the Fleet only use as Offense Strike. It was also their Normal Patrol Duties among the Fleet. But, The Fleet have also Received a Transmission by the British HQ, That the Fleet was Having to Changing their duties. From the Patrol toward more like going on a Diplomatic Negotiation and also Attending the Military by only showing their Prowess.

They were patrol near at the Region of Japan. But, The Transmission have been sent by the HQ of British in one of the Japan Island Territory. So, by then after they received it, The Fleet will arrive in the Next Morning. The Message was send after the Ambassadors have return and they will be Moving and arrive at Dawn. Despite having to Protect The Region that belong to Earth Nations, They have to keep any Threat out of their Water Territories. There also many other Patrol Squadron of Fleet that Stretch all around the Earth Nations to also Keep any Unwanted Fleet that might arrive near the Water Territories of the Earth Nations.

But, The 7 Nations still having issue on their hand as to conceal themselves from outside world except the Rodenius Countries but having that, Other Gorverment Suggest to against of Isolation of the Nation from the Outside world. There are still having a Issue of the Economy Increasing and even Having to Increase it Military Budget.

Since, The Seven Nation that was used to be Enemy are split into, What they would call as Allied Forces and Axis Power. But, When they have arrive in the New World, The Nation was Forced to Sign a Peace Treaty and in time, The Nation Work together in helping to Increase their own Economy. Some in the Gorverment was Suggest to Isolated themself from the Outside World but, Knowing that been a Isolated will and might cause The Decrease of the Economy. Since, their Economic and also the Resources was mostly use for Military Purposes. The Resources have mostly and Almost worn out as They used to made Military Industry.

Despite that the Nation Transport to the New World, The Industry was still not Put down and it was ongoing as it to increase for the Military Power. So, they Use Diplomatic Approach to the New World Nation and Would increase it Technology on Civilian and Military. They have to Extensively Use of Diplomatic Transport or Escort. But, The First Offensive Strike Fleet have to be Move from Patrol Fleet to Diplomat Fleet to Kingdom of Fenn. It was because of the King of Fenn have want to see if the Alliance having a Fleet that was out of their Mind was a Rumor or True from the Rumor. Now, they are charging course to Kingdom of Fenn and now, The Fleet was here. Well, It was USS Enterprise that are now in Danger Zone as it in range of the Unknown Wyvern of Nationality.

At the Bridge of USS Enterprise, The Crew was Shocked to see the Wyvern now are diving at the Aircraft Carrier with the Intent of destroy the Carrier. The First FireBall hit the Wooden Deck of USS Enterprise as the Flame was Starting it heat. The Crew Finally Realized, What have Happens, As they all Starting to went to the Anti-Aircraft that was Place on Upper Deck and the Below Hanger Deck of Both Rear Side of it.

The Crew Began to bring the Box of the Ammunition of AA to the AA Enplacement with the AA Began it Attack. The Tracer Round of AA can be seen firing at the Unknown Nationality of Wyvern.

At the Bridge of USS Enterprise, The Admiral was looking at the Diving Wyverns.

Spotter: Sir! The Wyvern are diving at us! What the Hell, We going do to?

Admiral: Helm, Start to Evasive Maneuver, Avoid the attack of the Wyvern at all cost!

The Carrier began it Maneuver the Attack as the Wyvern Dive toward the Carrier. The USS Enterprise is now Moving at the Maximum Speed as it tried to avoid the Fireball but, Some hit their mark on the Superstructure of the Hull. Even, as it hit, The Fireball was only Scratches the Paint Job of the Gray Paint on the Hull. It also showing a Few Black Mark that is Burn by the Fireball on the Hull of the USS Enterprise.