Chapter 3: Discussion of diplomat and watching the strength of Allied Military

-Qua-Toyne Conference Room-

There we see multiple people sitting in what look like a rectangle table with multiple chair in both sides. We see the Prime Minister, Kanata sitting in the middle with all other ministers sitting on the right side.  With the 7 nation diplomat is sitting on the left side with their soldiers on stand guard for protecting the diplomat. With medieval soldier guarding the Prime Minister. The admiral have been doing his own work in his office after leading the Prime Minister to the diplomat and he also want to see the ship for himself. He were surprised to see the ship from the land knowing it was huge. For a ship that can be seen from here is more like small but knowing it was big when going closer.

Kanata: Well, I never expected a country like you to come to our country. What makes you come to our country then?

Dodd: On behalf, of our sudden appearance. It seem that we are confused when we get transfer to this world.

Rinsui: Are you sure you not been support by any civilization country?

Bittenfeld: I assume you that we doesn't know anything about this 'civilization' country that you saying.

Kanata: Well, because of your metal ships that is outside was what look like a ship that come from the 2nd civilization country,  Kingdom of Mu.

Dodd: Is it then? Hm... I see. So, can we begin now.

Kanata: Yes. There anything that you have come to our country for and about your transfer to this world?

Bittenfeld: Well, we can tell you that we have been in war each other in our world and after transfer here. We have cease the attack.

R. Minister: Wait...  You say a war been happen in your world?

Dodd: Unfortunately, the has stop and the peace between our countries has restore. Germany here is my enemy but after our leaders have take measure to stop the war and meet somewhere.

Kanata: So...  That mean your war is end?

Dodd: In a way, Yes. The distrust of our soldiers is still have in them but we manage them.

Bittenfeld: We already lost track where we were.

Dodd: Oh right, we actually came here since only two of us are the only ones to have capable and have time on doing it. While, the rest of our allies is having to make some things in their nation.

Bittenfeld: Here is the treaty and sign at bottom line there. If you agree with this.

The treaty:

- The nation of Qua-Toyne will be protect by 7 nation. (If any nation attack this nation is a war to 7 nation.)

- Modernize the nation of Qua-Toyne with 7 nations technology with the years of 1918 technology only with infrastructure and furniture of civilian use. ( The military modernize is on 1916)

- Built a Embassy for the 7 nations in Qua-Toyne.

- Allow a fleets to station within Qua-Toyne for protection of the country been attack.

- Putting troop in the country for better protection if any nation attack.

- Making trade between the 7 nation and Qua-Toyne.

-Built a few military infrastructure near outside of Qua-Toyne.

-Sign below if accept the treaty.

The Prime Minister and other are looking at the treaty that the liaison have giving them. Even thought it good but putting their soldiers in the Qua-Toyne soil is more like going to attack any minutes.