Chapter 38: Defense Of Nishinomiyako Town Have Fallen

Date: 27 August 1946/1646

-Nishinomiyako Town, Fenn Kingdom-

At The Shore Near to The Nishinomiyako Town, Whole Fleet of Wooden Landing Craft Have Deploy Their Forces To The Shore.

On The Ship of The Line, Commander Asti Was Looking at the Landing Operation. Soon, The Battle Will Begun In The Mark of The Second Attack. With The Musketeers Have Landed On The Shore, They Move Forward to The The Town. Even, Though The Town Is Still Lack of the Defender But, Alliance Military Police Was The One That Defend The Town.

Musketeer 1: Look to Us, That That This Place Is Still Have Defence.

Musketeer 2: But, We Have to Be Cautions About Something.

Captain Musketeer: Everyone! Move In!

As, They All Head In to the The Town As They Prepare for Their Assault, While Even So, Alliance Military Police Should Have Defense Much Of It, But With the Limit Numbers, They Might Get Overwhelmed By The Palpadian Forces. Still Unaware of The Assault About to Carried Out.

-High Mountain Fort-

A Few Meter Away From Nishinomiyako Town, Was What Look Like a Huge Military Base. Which Having it a Airfield On The Side As It Was Considered For The Forces In The Fort or The Military Base to Be Prepared For Anything.

On The Top Hill, A Couple of Fenn Citizen Stuble Past Until Hearing Sound Of Machine That Past Everytime Over The This Region. So, Out of Curious, They Went to The End of The Cliff To See What Was That. Until, Seeing A Huge Military Base With Tank Pass Through.

Fenn Citizen 1: Whoa!! Look At This Place!!! It Was Huge And Never In My Life Have I Seen It!

Fenn Citizen 2: What It That Thing? It Moving Without a Horse! How Can it Move!

Then, The Civilian That Is Trespassing A Military Zone Is Been Confronted By Two Shogun Soldier.

Shogun Soldier 1: Hey There! You all Can't be Here right Now. Get Back Where you Came From.

Shogun Soldier 2: This Is Not a Sightseeing, Now Move Along And Get Out Of Here. This Is Military Restrictions Area, No Civilian Can Come Here.

Since, This Shogun Soldiers Were Confront The Civilian. The Military Usually Have Shogun Soldiers Be Guarding The Perimeter Together With Other Military Police That Patrol the Area Around The Military Base.

-Back to Nishinomiyako Town-

The Place Was Going Into Modernized As A Few Military Police Going on Their Patrol Duty. As They All Have An Issue Pistol, Which Is M1911 and P09 Luger As The Handgun With The M1 Garland On Each and Every Military Police The Was In Nishinomiyako Town.

Despite Their Patrol, They Still A Lot Of Fenn Volunteers From Other Town And City To Help In Rebuild The Nishinomiyako Town. Until, A Yell That Coming From the Forest Before A Series Of Muskets Fire Was Hear.

Thus, Killing Handful Of Fenn Citizen Before The Military Police Began To Take Cover And Order Other Citizen To Hide Or Get to Back Last And Get Out Of Here.

Military Police 1: I Want Every Fenn To Get Out Of The Town!

Military Police 2: Do you See Where it Was?

Then, Another Series Once Again Fire As Some Fenn Citizen That Was On The Open Got Shot and Some Military Police Got Hit By The Muskets Round.

Military Police 3: There! In The Forest!

Soon, Everyone Raise Their Rifle And Aim At the Forest Before Another Volley of Musket Fire Once Again. In Which Killing The Unfortunate for The Military Police That came Out From their Hiding.