Message to tell for everyone by Me

Hi, everyone who ever read this. It my first book that I going to write. I love the story about a country been transfer to new world that has different technology and magic. Well I don't know it OK or not this book is but I will try my best to make this book as interesting as it is. If anyone has a idea feel free to tell me. Well just to head up I don't support anything in this book because I have taken liking in nihonkoku shoukan book and there is some change in the book that I don't follow in manga but some still is the same. Also the equipment of each nation don't follow like our timeline so each has their cancelled project been built in the later date and some weapon and vehicles that is also I found in google.

All the land that is under the allies and axis are likely close to each other. Since I not going to put them far away since they can make trade convenient. Well the map is huge so it can still fit all 7 nation.

The leader know that it will not worth it to fight so they cease their battles. Even the times gone by the battleship still exists. I know that battleship is too expensive so by trading other nation they can make it done. The battleship got upgraded everytime in passing years. This might be alternate history by going on another world. Their nation are not far away from each other but putting 8 km away from each nation.