part:-3

Sorry.. I have edited the part :-2... because by mistakenly I have written [Timeskips]..btw it is going to be rosè's pov...

(Sorry..) ok let's start:-..

I was just sitting and thinking about mine and my dad's conversation... how dad? Can think about only company.. he doesn't care about my feelings.. some..sometimes I feel that I am not his biological daughter.. I am an adopted daughter... after this shitty thoughts in my head.. I decided to call my tzuyu.. and tell everything..what happen today..
*end of pov*

*on call*

Rosè:-hey!!baby..

Tzuyu:-hello!! Darling

Rosè:-what are you doing now?

Tzuyu:- just sitting and doing boring things..

Rosè:-aww.. my baby is bored(tease)

Tzuyu:- yea (pouts)

Rosè:-ok !!let's meet at the near by park.. and I have to tell something..

Tzuyu:- ok! Done...

*Timeskips in park*

*rosè pov*

I was waiting for tzuyu in park..and after some minutes she arrived wearing a white dress with embroidery of pink flowers..
She is looking so ethereal...I don't know when I was drooling over her.. when she..
*pov ends*

Tzuyu:-(waves her hand)hey!! Darling..

Rosè:- y-yes (shuttering)

Tzuyu:- did I am looking that beautiful.. that are you drooling (chuckle)

Rosè:- you are so ethereal..like a angel.. baby..(smile)

Tzuyu:-leave that topic.. btw.. why did you call me here..

Rosè:- yes! I forgot.. actually I am getting married in 2 days..

Tzuyu:-wth !! Rosè are you insane..

Rosè:- I know Tzuyu, you are frustrated.. but my dad forcing me to do this marriage because of our company..

Tzuyu:-wtf!! Did your company bankcrupted?

Rosè:- yes!! It is ..(nods)

Tzuyu:- oh God.. then you have to do this marriage..rosè..

Rosè:-Are you not angry sometime ago?(shocked)

Tzuyu:- yes!but it is beneficial for your business..so I am agreeing to your marriage..

Rosè:- yea!

Tzuyu:- well! After 6 months of your marriage.. we can marry each other.. and you can divorce your so called wife..(roll her eyes)

Rosè:- ofcourse baby(smirk)

Tzuyu:- and yea! Don't forget to torture her.. if she tried to come near your..and act cold towards her .. please..(teary eyes)

Rosè:- but why I have to act cold.. me and Jennie can be freinds tho..

Tzuyu:- no you can't be freind with her..(angry)

Rosè:- ok!! Don't be angry baby.. (awkward)

Tzuyu:-specially; I am warning to you don't fall in love with her..

Rosè:- never ever.. (smile)

Tzuyu:- aish!! It's going to be night..let's go home..

Rosè:- yea let's go..

*TIMESKIPS AFTER TWO DAYS*
.........

hope you will like this part.. and sorry for any mistakes...