part 22

*Rosè pov*
I was standing and listening to their talks... literally they are just praising each other... like what the heck...suddenly a feeling of posseiveness stand out in my heart.. that I can't control myself and move to jennie....and hold her tiny waist....

Jennie:-ahh yea.. ye(looks to rosè)

Taehyung:-ms.park why are you touching your employees like that..(stunned tone)

Rosè:-excuse me.. she's my employe but also my wife...(smirk)

Taehyung:-really (shocked)

Rosè:-yea.. really.. you can ask my wife.. ms.park jennie...

Taehyung:-nini.. are you really married?

Jennie:-aah.. yes (shocked)

Rosè:-are you clear now..(smiles)

Taehyung:-but yesterday I have seen you somewhere with another girl...

Jennie:-taetae.. she's my husband so that girl is me.. ofc..

Taehyung:-no nini.. she's not you.. she's someone.. who has a totally different figure than you...

Rosè:-excuse me.. mr.kim..I think you're blind?

Taehyung:-wth...

Rosè:- yea ofc..because the way you are talking anybody will say that...

Taehyung:-but I have totally seen your face...

Rosè:-aww really...then which time.. can you say me...?

Taehyung:-uhhh..around 11:30 pm ..

I was literally shocked by his sudden confession about time.. it's that time when me and tzuyu were kissing...I just don't want to create any mess between me and Jennie so I tried to be confident...

Rosè:-o-oh y-yes at that time I was literally in my car ...driving back to my home..

Taehyung:-what are you saying ms.park.. you are literally standing infront of me.. and kissing that gurl...

Rosè:-a-ah w-wait.. you're going overboard...Mr kim

Taehyung:-my eyes can't lie to me...

Jennie:-wait..Taehyung I think you misunderstood...(side eyeing to rosè)

Taehyung:-no nini I swear..

Jennie:-taetae leave that topic.. let's go to home...

Taehyung:-but..

Jennie:-no buts let's move..rosè you're also coming.. right..(teary eyes)

Rosè:-umm.. I have some work.. I will go back later..

Jennie:-as expected (whispers to her)

I know jennie is hurt now.. her teary eyes all say it...for that fucking kim Taehyung.. Jennie is literally hurt right now..Idk.. how I will give her mine suprise in this fucking atmosphere...I just shrugged the thought and gone to focus on my work.. so that I can go home quickly...

(Pov ends)

*Jennie pov*
I know that rosè hurt me yesterday but today she broken me into billions of peices.. my freind Taehyung just confessed that rosè is kissing another woman... and he also stated the time.. and I can guess yesterday at 11:00 pm she left with tzuyu...and afterwards I don't know what had happen between them.. but in Taehyung words it's seems like.. he is telling truth...obviously he always tells truth but this time.. literally I am  confused...I know that rosè will never love me.. but I also know that she will never cheat on me.. but this time my mind is willing to trust in Taehyung's words...but my heart is telling me to trust in rosè's words... oh God.. I am literally confused...please show me a path that I can know the truth.. in this.......... prayer..unknowingly my tears started to flow...I don't know I just don't want to wipe them.. I just want them to flow till it wipes my all sorrow...

Taehyung:-hey hey.. nini.. why are you crying..(panics)

Jennie:-I can't believe the fact that you stated (crying)

Taehyung:-it's not the fact..nini.. maybe I misunderstood...(smiles)

Jennie:-no taetae..I believe you very much.. that you can't tell me lie...

Taehyung:-it can be a  misunderstanding nini.... I think..

Jennie:-humms...(wipes her tears)

*Taehyung pov*
I am so sad by seeing Jennie's this condition...literally my childhood crush.. is crying infront of me for her husband but I am hiding a ocean in my eyes for her only...I didn't misunderstood rosè.. she's literally there kissing that girl..infront of my fucking eyes..and now she's lieing infront of me...I want to just slap her.. but for jennie I controlled myself...I swear I will find the truth soon.. and make mine nini mine....

*pov ends*

Don't be a silent reader yaa.. comment me quick...

Love yall 💓 💗