part:-4

A/n:-Jennie was sitting in a chair infront of the mirror..when her mom enters the room..

Jennie/m:- aww!! My baby is looking so beautiful...

Jennie:- thanks mom (chuckle)

Jennie/m :- If your dad hadn't gone to heaven.. then in this day.. he will be very much happy (tears in her eyes)

Jennie:- mom.. don't cry please otherwise I am going to cry with you..(tears up)

Jennie/m:-aish!! No my child I am not crying.. (wipes her tears away)

Jennie:- yes!! That's my mom(smile)

Jennie/m:-okay! We don't have much time to talk here.. we should go now..

Jennie:- yea mom..

A/n:- after that Jennie left for her wedding with her mom.. she was now walking in her aisle..

*rosè pov*
I was waiting for Jennie.. when the door open revealing Jennie with her mom... so, this girl is going to be my wife.. she is so beautiful like a angel..but not more than my tzuyu..(internally smirks)

*rosè pov ended*

Jennie/m:- (give Jennie's hand to rosè) please take care of my daughter..

Rosè:- ofcourse (smile) *but internally smirks*

*Then the priest started to do his ritual *

Priest:- Jennie kim do you take park chaeyong as your lawful wife ..

Jennie:-I do..

Priest:- park chaeyong do you take Jennie kim as you lawful wife..

Rosè:- I do..

Priest:-so, I pronounce you the lawful wife's in front of the lord Jesus christ..and you may kiss now (smiles)

*Jennie pov*
I was so nervous because this is my first time that somebody gonna kiss me..but my lawful wife is so respectful..that she came near me and placed a kiss in my cheek.. I am so Hella shocked but later I have noticed that my cheeks are burning and something weird is going inside of my stomach..

*Jennie pov ended*

A/n:-lastly,the wedding fully ended.. and chaennie parted their ways from their family and gone to their new mansion that is gifted by the park family..

*Jennie pov*
I was sitting beside rosè.. she is not looking at me or trying to talk with me.. I find it weird.. so I started talking for breaking this fucking silence*
*pov ended*

...........

Hope you will like this part and sorry for any mistakes..