part :-36

NEXT DAY☆
~TAEHYUNG'S POV~

I wake up in the morning with a slight headache because of continuously crying... when my phone buzz because of receiving a message from my secretary..I quickly checked my phone and received a severe headache another time because of schedule..I think today is gonna be a long day!! I immediately get up from my bed and gone to washroom for my daily chores..after coming back from a long shower I was drying my hair with a towel when I hear a knock on my door.. I rushed towards the door and opened it and saw a tiny figure standing and pouting with her cute mandu cheeks.. looking down with fidgeting her fingers.. I find it so cute..

Jennie:- you know you're 0.001 second late to open the door(pouts)

Taehyung:- aish!!(sigh) I am sorry I was just taking a shower..

Jennie:- umm ok! (Smiles)

She looked up to me and widen her eyes and screamed loudly out of her lunges.. her screams are like a needle to my ear drums..I immediately closed her mouth and pulled her inside to my room..

Taehyung:-hey! Why are you screaming like that?( sigh)

Jennie:- why are you not wearing your clothes!! (Closing her eyes with her hands)

Taehyung:- wait !! I will wear my shirt(sigh)

I immediately rushed towards my wardrobe and take out a black shirt from it and wear it immediately and I didn't mind to wear my pants because I have already weared my towel..

Taehyung:-Now you can open your eyes(sigh)

Jennie:-(takeout her hands out of her eyes) pheww! I was literally so scared rn..(sighs)

Taehyung:- am I a ghost or what( wiggling his eyebrows)

Jennie;- that's not the point.. you are literally standing naked infront of me..(shouts)

Taehyung:-AHHH!!nini don't shout please my ears are literally paining (groans)

Jennie:- this is your punishment!!

Taehyung:- the heck, I was standing infront of you while wearing a towel.. and I am not shameless (pouts)

Jennie:- aww!!my taehyungie is such a cutie (cupped his chicks)

Aah her hands are so soft (blushes)

Taehyung:- really (blushes)

Jennie:- yess (chuckles)

She takes back her hand from my cheeks, aish I want to feel that hands on my cheeks more..

Jennie:- tae, come to downstairs quickly I have prepared breakfast for us!(smiles)

Taehyung:- ok!

She immediately left my room.. I danced happily in my room..I am so happy!! I weared my suit and rushed towards to the dining table where Jennie and rosè is sitting while waiting for me..

Rosè:- good morning Taehyung!

Taehyung:- good morning rosè

Jennie:- ok let's eat our breakfast..(smiles)

Rosè and Taehyung:- yup(smiles)

We have finished our breakfast and left towards of our perspective company..

~JENNIE'S POV~

I and rosè were still in the path to our huge company when rosè intruppted me..

Rosè:- Jennie?

Jennie:- yea?

Rosè;- I want to ask a question from this morning?

Jennie:-what?

Rosè:- are you and taehyung are perhaps close somewhat?

Jennie:- yes we're he is my best freind or you can say that we are diaper freinds (chuckle)

Rosè:- oh that's nice(smiles)

Jennie:- but why do you ask that question?

Rosè:- just wanna ask (smiles)

Jennie:-ohok!

I immediately dragged my attention towards to the cars window.. after some mins, we finally reached to our company.. I came out of the car and inhale the sweet smell of mother earth and walked towards the huge gate of our company when someone shouted from my back.. I looked back when I seen rosè panting hard for running to reach me..

Rosè:- you left me there?!?

Jennie:- sorry, I have lots of work to do.. so I immediately left the car.. (smiles)

Rosè:- your smile relief me (mumbled to herself)

Jennie:- hey , did you say something?

*she mumbled herself something that I can't hear it properly *

Rosè;- nothing (smiles)

Jennie:- let's go then(smileS)

I held her hand and walked inside happily.. literally I am a sunshine I think.. hehee..

◇THIRD PERSON'S POV◇
she's a sunshine we knew that her gummy smile can make anyone's day lit up.. but can she smile after knowing what rosè is doing on her back.. soon there will be a huge storm entering to her life that can snatch her smile away from her, make her cold and stone hearted person...

Will taehyung can take her back or Rosè will??

.......................

Sorry everyone for my delayed updates 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Another part is coming in 3:00PM..

💕..So stay tuned..💕

ANOTHER SORRY MY BEAUTIFUL READERS 😖🙏