part:-6

[Timeskips in office]
*rosè pov*
I was sitting on my chair and looking through my files when someone knocked my door...

Rosè:-come in (cold)

I said come in but I feel like no one comed in my cabin.. so I just moved around to see who's there.. when I moved..

??:-booo!!(screaming)

My heart stopped for a while when I listened that person's screaming.. I just unknowingly kept my both hands on my ears and sitted down on the floor being scared...

??:-ha ha ha (laughs loudly)

When I was being scared someone laughed out suddenly 😳 at my actions... and when I looked up.. I had seen my fav bestie...

Rosè:-(shocked) lisaa!!

Lisa:- yaa chipmunk me..(laughing hard)woah.. you're scared of ghosts till now..

Rosè:- the heck!!noo (fixing her blazer)

Lisa:- just don't lie to me (laughs louder)

Rosè:- okay.. leave that topic.. when are you back from US.. ?

Lisa:- from yesterday(sitting on couch)

Rosè:- WHAT!! you are back from yesterday and you didn't even called me.. I would have picked you up from airport (pouts)

Lisa:- yaa!! Park chaeyong..I have forgotten.. sowwy..

Rosè:- yaa.. ok ok don't show that doe eyes to me..(smile)

Lisa:- rosè.. are you still in relationship with tzuyu?

Rosè:- yea!! Why so sudden question?

Lisa;- please don't mind my words.. but I don't found that girl right for you..

Rosè:- means?

Lisa:- I had seen that girl.. she is preety but I don't seems to find love in her eyes for you..

Rosè:- really!! Lisa(laughs) our relationship is good and I don't seems to notice that she had a lust in my money...

Lisa:- yeahhh!! As your choice..

Rosè:- leave it.. umm where are you gonna live?

Lisa:- in my mansion

Rosè:- I don't think your mansion is fully prepared..

Lisa:- yea.. you are right..I have to do many renovation in that mansion... sooo I have to live in any of the hotel around...

Rosè:- hey!! I have my mansion.. you can live there..

Lisa:- but it will be a burden to you

Rosè:- no no.. it will be not..

Lisa:- ok I agree.. Will I have to wait for you? Or I will go by myself to your mansion?

Rosè:- yaa don't wait for me.. I will be late.. you go by yourself..

Lisa:- ok then!! Bye..

*Lisa left from there as per rosè she had gone to attend a meeting *

Hope you guys will like this part and vote for this...💜love yall 💗