part:-9

*rosè pov*

I was now infront of my mansion willing to go inside of it when.. I seen two familiar figures were getting out of the car.. I wanted to see them properly but the darkness is not letting me to see it..so I just takeout my phone and on the flashlight...I SEE THEM IT WAS JENNIE AND LISA..unknowingly I felt anger built inside of me..so I just walked to them..

Rosè:-hey !you two!!(shouts)

*Jennie pov*
I was gone shopping with lisa because..she had told me to buy some celine clothes..and I had also to buy some groceries so I agreed with her..after shopping we had our dinner in a restaurant.. after having dinner I remembered rosè's conversation with me.. she had told me that she will be back at 7:00..then I just watched out my wrist watch and it was 7:00 I panicked and drag Lisa with me..after some minutes Lisa and me reached my mansion...we are moving inside our mansion when.. someone shouted... I looked back and I seen it was rosè..
*end of pov*

Jennie:- rosè (shocked)

Lisa:-oh! Heyoo

Rosè:-where have you two gone?

Lisa:-me and Jen had gone to shopping..

Rosè:- ohok ! Since when you called my wife.. Jen(sarcastic tone)

Lisa:- it's normal girl... chill (awkward)

Rosè:-Jennie!! Prepare dinner for me..(cold)

Jennie:-o-ok

(Rosè had gone inside of the mansion while this two are dumbfounded by rosè's behavior)

Lisa:-since when rosè started to be cold?(wiggling her eyebrows)

Jennie:- I also don't know..(looking to the rosè's faded figure)

Lisa:-the way she is talking to me like she is jealous..of me..

Jennie:- I am also thinking that(confused)

Lisa:-that chipmunk! Is going so crazy (laughs)

Jennie:-yaa !! Don't talk about my husband like that(pouts)

Lisa:-aww Jen let's go inside..

Jennie:-yup!

.......

I hope you like this part and sorry for my mistakes... love yall 💓..and yeah do comments 😁 to let me know.. what you feel about this part..