part:-38

Rosè's pov still continuing ◇

It's 11:00 'o' clock.. I was waiting for that particular person only.. while glancing at my watch.. I heard a knock on my door.. I had given permission when Mrs. Irene.. had entered..

Irene:- mam, tzuyu mam want to meet you.. should I allow?

Rosè:- yup ( nods)

Irene:- ok mam (bows)

Mrs . Irene had gone now.. I sigh while rubbing my temples.. o God why it is becoming so hard for me to break up with tzuyu..after some seconds.. I heard a knock on my door.. I grant my permission.. when my door opened with a loud thud.. and my beautiful girlfriend tzuyu entered my cabin while running..she came near me and engulfed me in a tight hug... I also hug her back.. she then removed her hand from my shoulders and cupped my cheeks and given a peck on my each cheek.. I was literally flushed by her behavior..
She gone to the chair that was infront of me..I checked down on her she was wearing a bit revealing dress..that was showing her cleavage and all her body curves.. I turned my gaze towards her face.. where she was looking like a ethereal angel ... beautiful...

Tzuyu:- ahmmm.. I know I am sexy (chuckle)

Rosè:-yea you're ( smiles)

Tzuyu:- darling.. I miss you so much!! ( pouts)

Rosè:- oh really ... me too..but I wanna say something important to you..

Tzuyu:- but what??

Rosè:-(deep breathe) I want to breakup with you..

Tzuyu:- nice joke darling..(Laughs)

Rosè:- it's not a j-joke..

Tzuyu:- stop playing with me..(serious)

Rosè:- I am not tzuyu..

Tzuyu:-then w-why are you breaking up with me??(shouts)

Rosè:- because I wanna give a chance to my and jennie'S relationship..(calm voice)

Tzuyu:- but you have said to divorce her.. but what now??

Rosè:- I can't tzuyu.. because..(cut off by tzuyu)

Tzuyu:- BECAUSE YOU FUCKING FALL IN LOVE WITH HER!!!( shouts)

Rosè:- y-yes I am (tearing)

Tzuyu:- but why have played with my feelings rosè ( crying)!!

Rosè:- I-I am sorry!!(whispers)

Tzuyu:- rosè I have no one beside you and my mom... my dad passed away before 1 month...

Rosè:- w-what??

Tzuyu:- yes!! you know those money..that you give me.. I directly transferred to my mom.. because we don't have enough money to pay for my dad's treatment..but sadly he can't survive more..and passed away.. we were a living mess... but I was thankful to God that he had sent you to me like a angel.. who can make my life full of happiness.. but no.. i don't know that angel can break me.. like a mirror FOR HER FUCKING SO CALLED WIFE!!!(shouts)

Rosè:- tzuyu!! Please.. don't tell like that to her.. she's a innocent  soul that doesn't know about mine and yours relationship... if she can know about our relationship before our wedding then she will never had that urge to marry me... so please don't blame Herr.. (teary eyes)

Tzuyu:- is she good on bed??? ( teary eyes).. is satisfying you so much than me..??! ( walking closer to rosè) is she sexy than me rosè?? Is she..( cut off by rosè)

Rosè:-STOPP!! TZUYU STOP..WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY TZUYU (SHOUTS)

Tzuyu:- huhh!! I already knew that.. that fucking bitch was always want to fu-(tzuyu was cutted off by a huge slap by rosè)

Rosè:- she's not a STRIPER TZUYU!!( SHOUTS)  she's my wife.. so you better shut your fucking mouth..

Tzuyu:- wow!! Just wow.. rosè you have slapped me because of her.. you're going to breakup with me For her only... then what about me rosè?? ( crying)

Rosè:- tzuyu.. I think you should leave now... there is  enough drama..

Tzuyu immediately get ups from the floor and takes her bag and ran outside of the company.. I was seeing her.. and you know what.. my tears are just flowing.. they're not taking a name of stop... literally I am in a messed up condition.. I quickly takeout my handkerchief and wipe my tears.. and gone back to my chair.. and sat there while rubbing my eyes.. it's hurt.....

..............

Uwuu!! Tzuyu is being delusional 🤧💗

Please stay tuned
Love yall 💓 💗