part 23

*Taehyung pov*
After sometime me and Jennie finally reached to Jennie's mansion..I just got out from the car and quickly gone to other side of the car to open the door for Jennie... Jennie had gotten off from the car.. but suddenly she leaned in the car and said....

Jennie:-taetae.. I am really tired (closing her eyes)

Taehyung:-oh..ms.coo is tired..(laughing)

Jennie:-aish just shut up...(shouted)

Taehyung:-umm ok(still laughing)

Jennie:-tae.. you will stay here with me... right?

Taehyung:-umm nini .. I can't..because I have my mansion..

Jennie:-you rich fucking brat...(angry)

Taehyung:-aish.. nini how can you curse me...(whines)

Jennie:-i don't understand why uncle had make you a ceo of his company...[literally America's biggest and famous company]

Taehyung:-aish.. don't question my ceo position..!!

Jennie:-please live with me..

Taehyung:-but nini.
I don't think rosè will like it..

Jennie:-its not her only mansion.. also my mansion...

Taehyung:-yea yea I know but..

Jennie:-no but.. you are staying with me.. till I told you to go...

Taehyung:-ok nini...

I was feeling very happy.. that nini is saying me to stay with her... finally I can spend some quality time with my childhood love...

Jennie:-so kim Taehyung.. let's go inside...

Taehyung:-umm ok..

I went inside to the mansion with jennie.. you know what I really like the mansion.. it's interior and outer design was so nicely sculpted...

Jennie:-tae come with me I will show you.. the guest room..

Taehyung:-ofc...

Jennie showed me the guest room..and you know what I really liked it..after some seconds Jennie left to her bedroom for freshen up.. and I also called to my bodyguards for bringing my clothes here..after some time my clothes arrived... I quickly taken mine towel and runned towards the bathroom.. after sometime I finally got out from bathroom..wear my night suit and gone towards the living area to see jennie...I was going towards the down stairs.. when I smell a tasty foods scent is making me drool.. so I quickly ran towards the kitchen and seen rosè was cooking dinner..

Taehyung:-when are you back ?(shocked)

Rosè:-just before 30 mins..

Taehyung:-why are you cooking..

Rosè:-obviously for dinner..

Taehyung:-but Jennie can do it..

Rosè:-stop annoying me..(rolling eyes)

Taehyung:-where is jennie then..

Rosè:-in her room..I think

Taehyung:-are you really her husband? Or enemy..

Rosè:-excuse me.. can you please shut your fucking mouth..you're literally disturbing me..

Taehyung:-are you trying to impress Jennie..

Rosè:- Mr kim.. please shut your mouth.. otherwise I didn't care if I give you a nice fucking slap.. to your beautiful cheeks..(scoffs)

Taehyung:-ok Mrs park.. let me call Jennie then...

Rosè:-yea..

I had gone to upstairs to call..Jennie.. when suddenly her room door opened revealing the cute mandu coming out while yawning..

Taehyung:-so princess.. how your beauty sleep gone..(bows)

Jennie:-shut up Tae.. and yea that's not the beauty sleep that's tiring sleep...

Taehyung:-come on let's have dinner..

Jennie:-don't tell me you cooked the dinner for us...(controlling her laugh)

Taehyung:-aish nini.. I didn't cook.. today your cold rude husband is cooking for you..

Jennie:-what you mean rosè..?(shocked)

Taehyung:-yea..

Jennie:-omg..how can you let her do that...(panics)

Taehyung:-hey.. why are you panicing..

Jennie:-I know she's very tired.. and now she's cooking.. that will make her more tired..

Taehyung:-ok ok .. go and stop your coldie..

Jennie:-just side from my way.. (push Taehyung)

I know Jennie you love rosè more than me.. but for me.. I hate rosè from bottom of my heart...because she steal you from me.. but now I will make you mine and forever.. I will make a strong hateful wall between of you and rosè that nobody can break.. just wait and watch Mrs Rosanne park...(smirk internally)

Sorry guys for late update.. because of my academics I can't give attention to this ff... but from now on I will try to update it fast...another time Sorry 😞..

Love yall 💓 💗