part 20

Rosè:-wth!! How it can be possible...?( shouts)

Jennie:-wdym?

Rosè:-you can't go to the office..

Jennie:-but why?

Rosè:- no you can't because y-your office staffs doesn't know you..

Jennie:-what..are you saying..

Rosè:-t-they only know me and mom..not you..

Jennie:-ok then I will introduce myself to them..

Rosè:-n-no you can't..

Jennie:-rosè.. you are behaving weird..

Rosè:-no I am not.. YOU WILL NOT GO TO THE OFFICE..(SHOUTS)

Jennie:-SHUT UP..I HAVE STUDIED ENOUGH TO BE A COO..I KNOW YOU THINK I AM A LESS EDUCATIVE PERSON..THAN YOU.. BUT NO ROSÈ I AM NOT..

rosè:-i-i doesn't mean like that..

Jennie:-I think I Should leave now..

Rosè:-let me drop you..also..

Jennie:-not needed (cold)

*rosè pov*
I know Jennie is angry from yesterday but now I had make her more angry... I have a reason to not let her to work in company.. but she's just.. something that I can't handle.. I know she's thinking that how bad I am because she thought that I am more educated person than her but no.. I doesn't mean it..let it be.. why do I care so much of this shitty argument that gives a immature vibes...I checked my watch.. and yea I have still some time left..I Locked the door of mansion and walk forward to sit in my car and move towards to my office...

*Jennie pov*
After yesterday's argument I decided not to be weak infront of rosè...but after today's argument I am now proud of myself.. that I fought for myself one time.. she's always hurting me with her words.. rosè why are you doing this to me.. what I have done to you.. you're making me a stone hearted person..I think I should give up on you but this heart doesn't accept it... unconsciously a drop of tear flow down to my cheeks.. I wiped it..and decided to be strong infront of rosè...after 10 mins.. I finally reached to the office.. i was so astonished by seeing the building.. it is so huge..I decided to go inside when a voice stopped me in my way..

??:-hello!!are you miss Jennie kim..?

Jennie:-yea me..(smiles)

??:-hello..myself irene.. I am the personal secretary of miss rosè (bows)

Jennie:-hello (bows)

??:-mam.. you're the new coo of our company.. so let me introduce to you to our co workers..

Jennie:-yea ofc...

So.. she's the secretary of rosè..btw she's beautiful.. in this thoughts..I moved inside the company.. the company's interior is so well organized..it gives a peaceful environment..

Irene:-hey everyone!! Can you give me attention please.. so as per you all know.. our old coo has resigned from his job.. so our new coo miss Jennie kim present over here...so please respect her...

Coworkers:-(bows) good morning mam...

Jennie:-good morning everyone.. have a seat please.. no need to stand...(smiles)

Irene:-mam..please come over.. I have to show your new cabin..

Jennie :- yea ok..

After that I have gone with irene.. to my new cabin...

Irene:-mam.. this is your cabin..

Jennie:- thanks for showing the way.. Irene unnie...(smiles)oops!!is it okay to call you Irene unnie...

Irene :-ofcourse mam..

Jennie:-unnie.. you don't need to call me mam.. when you are in my cabin...(pouts)

Irene:-ok Jennie (chuckle) I am leaving now...

Jennie:-yup sure...

It's really feel good to have a personal relationship with a employee.. as my nature I can't behave like a mam.. he he...

*rosè pov*
I reached to my..office and immediately left to my cabin because I wanna have a news about Jennie.. because it's her first day.. so I am kinda worried...
I called miss Irene.. to come immediately...because I have informed her to take care of jennie... after some seconds she reached to my cabin..

Rosè:-miss Irene.. do you do your work perfectly..

Irene:-yes.. mam (bows)

Rosè:- is she's feeling good..

Irene:-yes mam she's so happy to be new coo of the company..

Rosè:- umm that's good tho.. btw do you given her the schedule?

Irene:-mam.. I didn't..

Rosè:-why you didn't given..

Irene:-mam actually miss Kim had already told her what's her schedule is!!

Rosè:-oh ok.. you may leave now..

Irene:-thanks mam...

I think she's perfect for the coo position.. I can see how much she cares about her employees in her first day...thats good.. everyone is happy today.. to have their new coo.. specially irene.. I don't know Jennie kim what you have done to my office workers and specially me..(smiles)

............

Hope you will like this part...
Love yall 💓
Comment me...