part 35

*Taehyung's pov*
"I was coming back to the mansion with my guards when I see, Jennie with rosè.. there looking like a lovey-dovey couple who are so in love with each other.. I felt anger built inside of me and I am gonna punch rosè.. but still I control it.. I looked how Jennie is enjoying every moment in rosè's arm..it's hurts like he'll.. the love of my life is enjoying but without me.. unknowingly my tears started to flow.. I was quick enough to wipe it before any of my guard see's it... I order my guards to leave,after they leave.. I immediately rushed towards the huge door but before I open it... i saw through the window beside the door that..rosè was coming towards Jennie with a smirk plastered in her face..it was clearly indicating that rosè was gonna kiss jennie.. I can't see that fucking scene.. where my jennie will enjoy her first kiss with that rosè.. it will ripp my heart apart.. I can't.. I cantt.. I closed my eyes...tightly not to see anything happening between them.. because it will make me a loser.. that let going his love with another stupid woman...after some seconds of closing my eyes suddenly a laugh echoed in the huge walls of hallway.. I startled and opened my eyes in an instant..and peeked inside the window, and I saw rosè was laughing and Jennie was blushing... did they kiss really?? Or not??I hope they not.. I sigh so hard and gone inside without disturbing them..because they are so busy in playing like a kid.. but still i state the truth that I felt jealous when they share some playful moments also..but let it be who cares.. I have to find that rosè's girlfriend tzuyu soon as possible before she snatch jennie from mee... still I looked at them with my teary eyes and silently gone to my room.."

....................

I am really v.v.v.v.v.v sorry guys for not updating as my promise I have make to you all .... 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ I know that this story had also lost its popularity... because of my delayed updates... but please also help me to regain its popularity once more.. I will apologize to you yall till my last of the story.. and I swear to God from tomorrow onwards you will receive daily updates and new story of jenlisa,chaennie..and etc..😌

A GREAT SORRY FROM YOUR BELOVED AUTHOR 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

FEEL FREE TO TAKEOUT YOUR ANGER IN MY COMMENT BOX.. I WILL NEVER MIND... I WANT SOME SCOLDING Y'ALL TO REGAIN MY MOTIVATION....!!!!