part 17

*Jennie pov*
I was so shocked when tzuyu was telling lies about me infront of rosè...I wanted to tell rosè that she's a bitch who fastly slapped me.. I didn't even raised my hands to her.. and don't even cursed ti her... I was about to say.. when I feel a hard pang!! On my cheeks.. in that pang..I was unstable and fallen into cold floor.. when I looked up.. I see rosè had slapped me...my left cheek is literally burning at that moment... I was so shocked not for the slap.. but for rosè.. because of her so called client.. she had slapped her own fuckin wife.. I again stand up and started to protest for myself.. when I feel a hard sting on my right cheek again... in that time I realized that it was rosè's second slapped... i know that rosè is a very short tempered person.. that's why she slapped me...but I forgive her.. but when she stated the fact.. that she's regretting for marrying me.. at that time I feel like someone stabbed my heart infinitely... unintentionally my tears that I am holding from starting of argument.. now flowing like a river.. I didn't even expected that she will go so far.. this time..after some seconds she leaved me like nothing happened.. with tzuyu to drop her... I was so broken that I have gone to my room to apply some moisturizer to my burning cheek...

*pov ends*

A/n:- after what Happened in the home.. that rosè can't concentrate In the driving so she stopped the car infront of a park.. to relax....

Tzuyu:-rosè why you stopped the car here...(confused)

Rosè:-to relax(cold)

Tzuyu:-in this midnight..?(shocked)

Rosè:-get out from the car.. now..(cold)

Tzuyu:-oh ok..rosè are you angry on me..?

Rosè:-yes tzuyu.. you just gone so far.. and I can knew that you slapped Jennie first (huff)

Tzuyu:- you know what.. I was so jealous.. that I intentionally slapped her...

Rosè:- tzuyu.. I know that you're jealous.. but you also know that I am now a married woman and we can't get married until I get divorced with jennie..

Tzuyu:-I know(rolled her eyes)

Rosè:-so please don't come to my mansion now days...(pleading eyes)

Tzuyu:-but why?

Rosè:-you are making situations worse between me and Jennie..

Tzuyu:- I was just checking...

Rosè:-checking?what..

Tzuyu:-are you falling in love with Jennie...

Rosè:-no tzuyu.. you owned my heart..

Tzuyu:-I believe in you rosè...(hold rosè's hand)

Rosè:-you can believe me...(kiss tzuyu)

A/n:-rosè and tzuyu were kissing.. so in love.. that they didn't even know that someone was watching them from so far...

........

Sorry for late update guys...I was just so busy.. for my sister's wedding.. so I can't write... I hope you will like this guys...

LOVE YALL ❤

AND GUESS.. WHO IS THE ONE THAT SEEING ROSÈ AND TZUYU'S KISS...??LEMME KNOW IN COMMENTS...