part:-5

Jennie:-uhm!!rosè..

Rosè:-hm(nods)

Jennie:- what is the time now..

Rosè:-it's 11:30

Jennie:- ok

*shit I can't ask anything more*

A/n:- after 20mins.. rosè and Jennie had been arrived to their mansion..

*Jennie's pov*
We have been arrived to the mansion which have been gifted by my dear mom.. I do really appreciate that her choice is very nice.. I wanna go inside of that mansion but my gown is so heavy.. I want to ask rosè for help.. but her cold aura is Killing me but still I will ask..

Jennie:- excuse me ,rosè

Rosè:- yes(cold)

Jennie:- can you please help me to carry this gown..

Rosè:- I can't.. (cold)

Jennie:- please (puppy eyes)

Rosè:- in your back bodyguards are there.. they can carry your so called heavy gown..(left)

*I was feeling very hurt with rosès words.. how she even talk to me like that..we have been married and I am her responsibility... why mom you marry me to the cold ice.. (pouts)still in this cold aura she is looking so hot..(blushing)*

Jennie:-hey !(waves to bodyguards)

Bodyguard:-yes ma'am..

Jennie:-can you please carry my gown..to the mansion..

Bodyguard:- sure mam (smiles)

*Finally with this heavy gown I entered to mansion.. the mansion was so beautiful from inside and outside... I started to go upstairs towards mine and rosè's room.. I soon reached there..after that with a deep breath I opened the door..and soon when I entered I have seen there is no one in the room..I searched for rosè every corner of that room..but she was nowhere... after some minutes, I was sitting in the bed when I have listened that someone was talking from the side room.. I rushed quickly towards that room and opened the door to meet with rosè*

*pov ends*

Rosè:- wtf!! (Shouts)

Jennie:- finally, I got you(smile)

Rosè;-means?

Jennie:- I was finding you from 10 mins..

Rosè;- but why?

Jennie:- you should be in our room.. but you were not there.. so I panicked..(awkward smile)

Rosè:-I am not a small kid tho.. (rolling eyes) and btw..I don't want to sleep in one room with you..(cold)

Jennie:- but why?

Rosè:- because I am uncomfortable..(cold)

Jennie:- it's ok you can be here(smiles)

Rosè:- yea(cold)

Jennie:-ok.. I am leaving..goodnight..

Rosè:-night (cold)

A/n:- Jennie was so hurt by rosè's cold behavior.. but she just shrugged it off and freshen up and gone to her deep sleeping slumber...

*Time skip[Tomorrow morning]*

*Jennie's pov*
I have been waked up by alarm.. and when I seen it the time was sharp 6:00 am.. I just remembered that I am married and I have to give breakfast to my hubby.. so I just jumped out of bed and freshen up.. soon I came out of bathroom.. and hurriedly gone to downstairs..i have stopped in the midway when I seen rosè is eating her breakfast while maids are serving their food..

Jennie:- good morning rosè(smiles)

Rosè:- morning(cold)

*I had gone to dining table to have my breakfast with rosè.. when I just sitted in the chair.. rosè suddenly gotten up from the chair..*

Jennie:- what happen rosè?

Rosè:- nothing..(cold) miss. Maria..

Maria [the maid]:- yes mam!

Rosè:- I am leaving for my office.. and yea take care of my wife..(cold)

Maria:-ok ma'am (smiles)

*my heart fluttered when she stated that "my wife" in her sentence.. finally miss coldie.. is melting.. I was in my own thoughts when..*

Rosè:-excuse me! Why are you smiling like an idiot..(cold)

Jennie;- because you care for me..(blushing)

Rosè:- I don't.. (cold)

Jennie:- yea you are.. (Pouts)

Rosè:- just shut your fucking mouth (cold)

Jennie:-huh!! Rude(pouts)

{Rosè leaves}

* I know that.. behind that cold monster a soft girl is there.. but my cute hubby is so shy to admit it*